He's Mine! - 48

Holly POV
I woke up I'm assuming a few minutes later because him tracing my mark was sending shivers all over my body. I looked up at him and we just stared at each other for a while. Damn he's so handsome. After a few seconds I decided to break the silence by saying hi. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. Since he marked me the sensations when he touched were amplified and I just wanted to curl up in his lap.
"You want to mark me back?" He asked. I did, everybody had to know he is mine. We sat up and I got back in his lap like when he marked me and this time it was my turn to tease him. I kissed his neck first and waited for his reaction. He moaned slightly and I smirked. I bit him and was surprised at what I felt. I immediately felt incredible happiness yet it also hurt me slightly so I kept it brief.
When I pulled back and looked at the mark my eyes widened. What the hell? How did that happen? It was gold. Drake was at the mirror looking at it and he looked back at me like I knew what happened. I just shrugged. I loved gold so I'm kinda glad that this happened. He ran over and picked me up, he spun me around until I giggled and then he put me down.
  "I love you," he said.
"I love you too," I finally got to say it when he was sure I was alive.
"Say it again," he whispered while lifting my face so I looked into his eyes. I smiled and grabbed either side of his face.
  "I. Love. You. Drake," I said firmly. He started purring again and threw his arm over my shoulders. We walked out together and started down the stairs.
  "What do you want to do?" He asked. I only had to think about it for a second. I was starving.
  "Food!" I squealed and he rewarded me with a chuckle. We walked into the kitchen and were greeted with cheers. A bunch of people were in the kitchen waiting for us apparently. All of my friends were there and they all smiled and winked at us.
  My mom was there and I went over to her. I honestly didn't know how she would react to me killing my sister and everything. "Hey mom," I squeaked. She had been talking to some random guy but she immediately turned to me. Her face was a blank mask but her eyes were full of anger.
  "Why would you kill your sister?" She hissed. "You stole her mate from her!" I snapped when she said that. I was sick of my moms shit.
  "I killed her because she was trying to steal my mate! Drake is my mate and I'm glad I killed her!" I almost yelled.
  "Trevor is your mate! You were just jealous of Lilly but I didn't know you would kill my daughter!" She yelled. She actually had tears in her eyes but I knew they weren't for me.
  "No, Trevor is nothing to me he is just a pain in my ass who has always hated me. Oh and am I not your daughter anymore?" I was yelling now too.
Luckily almost nobody noticed only the people nearest us. "If Drake isn't my mate then why am I still alive huh!?" I flipped my hair back to show my mother my mark. She gasped when she saw it. If a person that wasn't your mate marked you it would kill you. I flipped my hair back in front of my mark since it was in cursive and nobody knew Drake was going to be alpha yet.
  I stomped off trying to find somebody I know well enough to not want to hurt them. If somebody like Trevor approached me I would probably punch them. The first person I found was Aimee. When she saw me she immediately left what she was doing and grabbed me. She started pulling me towards the door way and I asked her where we were going.
  "The nursery!" She said.
  "I should probably tell Drake where I'm going," I said quietly but Aimee just kept pulling me. I finally started walking normally. I wouldn't be gone that long, Drake would survive. My wolf was starting to get really upset that we were apart though so I knew I would have to rush things. I followed Aimee down the stairs and into the baby room. She led me to the crib she had been guarding so aggressively during the fight. I looked inside and saw an adorable baby boy.
  "Aww he's so cute. Why did you want to show me him?" I asked her. She looked kinda nervous which made me even more curious.
  "Because he's my son," she said quietly. I immediately spun around and looked at her. She looked sheepish and she had every right to be.
  "WHAT!? Why didn't you tell me you had a son, I love kids!" I squealed while giving her a hug. It must have been difficult for her having a baby so young.
  "Well almost nobody knows about him..." She trailed off looking scared suddenly.
  "What's wrong?" I asked.
  "My mate is the father but I-I" she trailed off into tears. I hugged her again and started rubbing her back. What ever happened must have been terrible.
  "He wasn't stupid enough to reject me but he was abusive, he thought I was too small and weak to be a Luna. I ran away and took James with me. Isaac told me I could come here and live with him, he's my brother by the way, I had to move to my mates pack when I met him so we were separated. Anyway, the only time my mate was nice to me was when I was pregnant and he is pissed that I ran off with his son and the future alpha. I don't want James to be like his dad!" She blubbered. Wow Aimee's life was not easy. I wonder how she isn't in constant pain. She's so strong.