Chapter 2 Crazy Fun Relationship

After that third date that was a simple picnic with an amazing view to the ocean Victoria and I made it official between the two of us first but I knew that my bandmates and even my sisters will figure out that I was seeing a pornstar, hell...

       After that third date that was a simple picnic with an amazing view to the ocean Victoria and I made it official between the two of us first but I knew that my bandmates and even my sisters will figure out that I was seeing a pornstar, hell that same date I fuck her brains out and she left me cum on her face and mouth to which she didn't clean it until I took her back to her place so she had dried cum on her face and tits the whole dated. Now I was home with Slim and the rest talking about the next song we will be doing with another singer that was from country music which I thought was a good challenge for me to try it as I'm not afraid to switch genres like the haters think I did after that rap battle with my enemy Eminem, so now I am working with Jelly Roll which I was excited to do this song. The band and I hang out with smoking weed and drinking beer as it was a chill day just with the boys and Sophie as she was with us as well so the topic of me probably dating one of the most popular pornstars in Gina Valentina came up and I just tried to dodge it but they kept on insisting me to talk about it, I sighed and as I was about to say something I got a called from Victoria so I got up to answer it as I went to the backyard to talk to her.

"Hey babe" She said as I answered her call

"Hey hermosa, do why I get the pleasure of you calling me?" I asked her

"Just wanted to know if you're free today" She said

"Yeah I'm just hanging with my bandmates as we are smoking weed and drinking, if you want you can come" I said

"Sure I'll come by" She said

"Cool see you in a bit" I said as we hang up on sync

     As I went back to the living room where the small smoking party was being held at I sat down next to Slim as he passed me the blunt we smoke and drank booze until we heard a knock on the door so I got up with the blunt in my mouth to open the door, Victoria was there waiting so I let her in and we walked together to the living room as I sat down on the couch and Victoria sat on my lap not caring if the rest saw that she's my girlfriend.