Chapter 6 Maldives Vacay And Visiting The Island

After the road-trip that Victoria and I did a few days ago today was just a chill day as Victoria was almost all morning talking with fans and sending them videos plus she even put out the three videos we made on that road trip, so I just we...

      After the road-trip that Victoria and I did a few days ago today was just a chill day as Victoria was almost all morning talking with fans and sending them videos plus she even put out the three videos we made on that road trip, so I just went outside to the backyard to see my wolf as he was under the small house that was inside his cage as I went in Alpha sat up to see me but stay seated while I came to him. So I petted him for a while I saw Victoria coming our way so I just sat down next to my wolf as Victoria slowly walked in the cage as Alpha looked at her then growled lowly as in saying "hi mom", while Victoria sat next to me then she asked me if she could later on in the week to build up her garden to grow fruits and vegetables I was happy that she wanted to do something like to help out with my sobriety plus to keep the both of us healthy. We hang a little with Alpha but he wasn't having it today since it was a little hot out so Victoria and I out of the cage and headed back inside the mansion to watch together a movie in the theater room to which Victoria cuddled up to me as we watch Good Mourning a movie in which I was the protagonist, when the movie was over Victoria and I just stayed all cuddled up as she didn't want to let go of this position which I didn't mind one bit cause I love spending time with her a lot. After we stayed like that for around 20 minutes with even saying a word I heard the front door open and close so we got up and went to see who it was and to my surprise it was Ariel that came to visit us but she didn't came alone as she was with Angela White then she told me that she wanted to make a video with Victoria so I looked at my girlfriend but knowing unfortunately how my sister runs her OF page I didn't have to worry about anything, Victoria didn't mind that so she went with my sister and Angela to Victoria's studio that I had made for her in my mansion while I just went to the kitchen to make dinner since my kids will arrive soon. While I cooked dinner my mother arrived with my kids as she picked them up from school they run towards me to give me a hug then I told them to go and do their homework before they come to dinner which they always do so they went quickly upstairs to their room, meanwhile my mother stayed in the kitchen with me as we talked about other things and she even brought up the fact that my younger sister and niece were moving back to Puerto Rico with her since my mother was missing our beautiful island.

"Así que ustedes regresarán a la isla?" I asked her in Spanish

She nodded "si en la misma ciudad y casa que te vio a ti y a tus hermanas y hermano crecer" She said back in Spanish

I nodded back at her "alright, I'll soon visit that island again pero primero quiero llevar a Victoria to the Maldivas Islands" I said as I was almost done cooking

"It smells good son, que hiciste de comer?" My mother asked

"Some spaghetti but the way Italians make it, learn that from Måneskin...I don't want to make the mistake of breaking the spaghetti before making it" I said but chuckled

She laughed "yeah I have seen videos of Italian people getting mad when anyone breaks the spaghetti before cooking them" She said

I shrugged "anyways it's almost ready so can you yell for the kids?" I asked mom