Chapter 9 A Surprising Secret

Last week after my dinner with Victoria and that small yacht party plus even having some hang out time with Ryley just cause we both needed it and now I'm just chilling backstage looking after my dogs and wolf while Victoria was in her garden

Last week after my dinner with Victoria and that small yacht party plus even having some hang out time with Ryley just cause we both needed it and now I'm just chilling backstage looking after my dogs and wolf while Victoria was in her garden. Plus for a few days as well I been working with Benjamin on a small movie project which involves my sister Katy and Ryley as well which for now things have been going great so far and I'm still working on being a better person for myself and my kids not to mention Victoria has been helping me with my anxiety which I love her even more for it. I was lighting a blunt as Victoria continued to do her garden then I got up as I walked to her and we did her garden together plus share the blunt together until it was done by almost noon as we went back inside I received a text from my mother about our secret that she's been wanting to see me so I texted her that I would be coming by in the afternoon, I been thinking about telling Victoria about this for literally a year now but I also have to asked Ryley if I could tell her since only a few close family members know about this.

      I decided to text Ryley about our secret and told her that if I could bring Victoria with me to see her and she even told me that she wanted to go as well but wasn't sure if Daniel would like this, so I told her that te only way she could do this is by telling him or he will suspect something badly about her and would want some answers so she told me that she'll figure it out before calling me to pick her up later.

"Babe, later tonight I have to visit my mother but you can come if you want" I said as I was going to make us some burritos for the both of us

"Sure I'll come with you" She said

"Alright, also we have to pick up Ryley and her husband" I said

"May I asked why?" She asked

"Cause what I'm going to reveal to you it's very important and personal, but trust me after this there won't be any more secrets" I said

She nodded "alright now I'm more interested in this than I was earlier" She said

      After that small talk with her I went on my phone to see if my mother was ready and if the person was with her but of course she told me that the person hasn't gotten home just yet. I put my phone away after texting my mother to text me or call me when they person got home which she did told me that she will indeed tell me, she even told me that I was doing the right thing by bringing this person back into light since she thinks it's the right time for this to happen. Victoria went inside so I followed her to our room as she went to take a shower while I went to pick up an outfit to put on as I wanted to wear something more myself, then after Victoria came out of the bathroom in just her towel I went grab my clothes as I went to the bathroom to take a shower myself.