Chapter 1 Getting To Know Each Other

Tonight was our date night and honestly I texted her to be in white clothes so we could match so I got into my car and drove to her place which was a nice house I waited for a little bit as I texted her that I have arrived, she came out wear...

Tonight was our date night and honestly I texted her to be in white clothes so we could match so I got into my car and drove to her place which was a nice house I waited for a little bit as I texted her that I have arrived, she came out wearing a white dress with a jean jacket which suited her so I got out of my car and open the door for her she smiled at me and kiss my cheek then I help her get in my car.

      We got to a small yet fancy restaurant so as I parked the car then I got out as I opened the door for her plus help her out as well I motioned for her to take my hand to which she did so we walked together hand in hand to the restaurant, we ...

      We got to a small yet fancy restaurant so as I parked the car then I got out as I opened the door for her plus help her out as well I motioned for her to take my hand to which she did so we walked together hand in hand to the restaurant, we enter the restaurant and the host asked us if we had reservations to which I said that they were under the named "Kells" so he looked it up and find it then he show us to our table. We looked in the menu that the host gave us then the waiter came to us to take our orders as we told him then as we waited for our food and drinks to come I decided to make some small talk with Victoria just to get to know each other a bit better, she told me how she got into her job and everything that went on until now a days and honestly I thought that she was going through some stuff but listening to her about it it made me realize how wrong I was and that I kinda get why she enter her world while she then asked me how I got into music and obviously my beef with Eminem. I decided to tell her my story as the waiter came with our drinks first then he told us that our food will be coming soon so we continued talking about each other then I even asked her if she would ever think about leaving that world but she simply said, "probably not since I been in since 18, like have you seen the older ones that are MILFs" I got her point which is something that it is tough to get out of even if you don't know what else to do after it. As our food came we ate it and continued to talk about other things and she even asked me if I would ever consider to have kids which I had to tell her that I already have twin kids but of course they weren't with me in my party cause they were with my younger sister Marie since my parties tend to be extremely wild, that caught her off guard but she compuse herself as she didn't expected that I would be a single parent which it's kinda understandable I barely put them on the public eye since I want them to have a normal life. After we finish eating I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie to which she told me that she was down to watch a movie so we went to the movie theater that was just 10 minutes away to where the restaurant was so I payed for our food then we went to my car as I let her back in it then I drove us close to the movie theater, we got out of my car and walked together inside of the movie theater then I pay for the tickets and Victoria told me that she didn't want any popcorn or soda so we went straight to watch the movie.