Chapter 15 Getting Married

"Love this red lingerie" Victoria said

"Me too babe, so before we go out to check the places for our wedding what else do you want?" I asked her

"Well I'm going live in a bit for my OF but it'll be just a solo stream, after that we can go out and look for the perfect place" Victoria said

"Alright babe, I'll be in the living room" I said as we share a small kiss before I went downstairs to the living room and saw Ryley watching tv but was on her phone so I went towards her slowly

      Ryley was wearing just a blank black shirt and was in her panties so I sneak behind her I grabbed her new tits from behind but instead of being scared she let out a moan since after her surgery her breast have become very sensitive

"Baby" She said moaning a little

"You like that?" I asked as I massaged her breast, Ryley couldn't speak without letting her moans out so she just nodded "you really enjoy this, huh?"

"Yes" She said

"Want me to stop?" I asked while I stop moving my hands

She shook her head "no, please...I love this" She said so I just chuckled and continued to massage her expose breast to the cold air

      As we stayed cuddling and I was still massaging her tits Victoria came downstairs already ready to leave so I kiss Ryley before grabbing my keys and Victoria also kiss Ryley then we told her that we will be looking on some venues before deciding which one to use for our wedding, Ryley suggested a few as well in Malibu so we put them on our list before leaving in my car to the first place where was close to the beach but also close to the city.

After we check the one from the beach we continue on with other venues as we still had some time today to check on them but so far non of the venues were of our liking which suck, it was now around 4pm now so we decided to call it a day for now as we headed back home to the kids and Ryley which she was probably making dinner tonight. We arrived at the mansion right on time to eat dinner so we help out with the table then everyone grabbed their plate to eat what Ryley made which was chicken carbonara with some salad on the side, then our kids went back to their rooms after finishing their plates and even putting them in the dish washer while Ryley, Victoria and I stayed by the kitchen talking about the venues we saw together today. Ryley suggested that tomorrow we could all three go out to look around Malibu which I like that idea as Victoria right then and there made Ryley her maid of honor since they have been spending a lot of time together as a couple and trusted each other now which I loved a lot, we went to our room after cleaning all the plates then I grabbed my towel as I wanted to take a shower which Victoria also wanted to join me. Victoria got naked and so did I as we entered the shower together then as I turn on the water she went under it first while I looked at her but as soon as she turned to face me she grabbed me and pulled me towards her so we kiss that turned into a passionate kiss then without breaking it she slowly turned around as I felt her ass against me, she slowly bend over as her hands were against the glass while I rubbed my dick on her sex before you knew it we had shower sex for a while until the both of us came hard. We went straight to the bed as Ryley went to take a shower while Victoria and I just lay together in the bed waiting for Ryley to join us which didn't take too long as she came to the bed and lay down next to me, we three put on some anime to watch together before it was late so we went to sleep since tomorrow I had to take my kids to school.