❦𝖂𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑❦

..............

as they all said about marriage the 6 of them got shocked , they all look at eachother, while girls got shy and quickly averted thier gazes at the same time. While boys at the same time in a synchronize nervously scratched thier back of neck. Family chuckled at thier this state.

𝔸𝕟𝕦𝕛 : don't worry kids we won't force you.

𝕍𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕛: take your time.

𝕄𝕠𝕙𝕚𝕥 : we all are okay with your answers

𝕄𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕙 : if you guys don't mind you guys can go and talk privately.

elders nodded agreeing with mahesh. Everyone got up and went with thier respective partner.

........... .

𝕍𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟 & 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚

they both came near a big tree while the waterfall started from thier , because of the tree the family can't see them.

he held her waist and pull her into a hug. While she chuckled.

𝕍𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟 : shivu..shivu shivu i am Sooo HAPPY.

he said while she chuckled.

𝕍𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟 : bacche tumhe pata hai mujhe hamesha dar rehta ki kya bade hone ke baad tumhare parents mujhe tumse shaadi karne denge bhi yaa nahi , par aaj jab unho ne hamare shaadi ke baare mai kaha mai toh apni exitement chupa he nahi pa raha tha.

(Kiddo you know i was always scared that when we will be grown up what if our parents don't accept our relationship, but today when they talked about our marriage that time i was not able to controll my excitement)

he said pulling back from the hug , she noticed the tears in his eyes , "The Happy tears", she wiped them and gently kissed both his eyes.
and then his cheek and then his lip.

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚 : finally hamee ab chup chup ke milna nahi padegaa.

(Finally now we don't need to meet secretly)

𝕍𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟 : hmm.. Aur ab meri hone wali biwi ji chalte hai warna kuch aur samjhenge.

(Hmm.. Now my soon to be wife lets go or else they will think somethink else)

He said making her chuckle as she playfully hit his arm .

they were about to go when she noticed that he has lipstick mark on his eyes cheek and lip she stopped him and he asked her .

𝕍𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟 : kyaa hua hone wali biwi ji kya iraade hai aap ke???

(Why what happened soon to be wife what are your intentions)

He said with a smirk.

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚 : shutup!! Hone wale Pati parmeshwar ji !! Woh toh aapke face par lipstick marks hai.

(Shutup soon to be husband , it was just that you had lipstick marks on your face)

she said while blushing.

𝕍𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟 : toh rehne do unhe ans samaj jaayega.

(Let it be they will get to know our ans)

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚 : chup baitho.

(Shutup)

She said and wiped the marks while he was starring at her. Finally they went towards thier family.