❦𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙❦

..........

As the morning sun buzzed through yuvraj's room's window , the chirping if birds were like a soothing music , as the door of yuvraj's room opened wide , there was his mother SAPNA standing.

she looked at her son and sighed beacause his college starts at 7:00 and currently it was 6:45 .

She went towards him and saw he has a little shy smile on his lips , while he was saying something , it was not audible so she leaned on his face to listen clearly what he is saying

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : aaru baby , please ek kiss
(Aaru baby , please give me one kiss )

as sapna heared what he said ans she widened her eyes first she was doubting that he loves her but now its confirmed , she smiled and again made a fake stern face and wake him up

𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒 : Yuvraj ....yuvi...YUVRAJ

As she shout he opened his eyes with jerk and stand fastly even though he stumbled a little , he rubbed his eyes and asked her.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛: mummy yaar aap toh subah subah shuru hogayi , thikse mujhe apne BEAUTY SLEEP bhi lene nahi di.
(Mom you started early morning atleast let me have my beauty sleep)

He said while pouting.

𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒 : hey bhagwaan!! Oh my krishna ji !! Pata nahi kesa ladka mila hai jo sapne mai ek ladki ko ki...chii! Chi chi , hey ram ji ji kesa batameej ladka hai , aur kaun hai ye aaru??

she said dramatically while fake glaring and was controlling her laugh seeing his face

as he realised what she meant , he looked at her with widened eyes ,

𝕪𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : maa aapne galat suna maine bola , ki bees (20) ke baad ekkis (21)aata hai .

he said while his face was all red , she nodded as he quickly went in bathroom , she could'nt suppress more and laughed , she chuckled at his antics and went downstairs while shaking her head.

........

As the college buzzed with fun , laughter and many more .aaruhi was waiting for shivangi and ❥Bulldog❥(yuvraj).

Raina was seeing how her eyes were so deperate to find that one person , raina knows that she is not waiting for shivangi she is waiting for yuvraj , but she don't want to admitt it.

ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕒 : tu pakka shivangi ke liye he ruki hai na yaaaaa fir apne ❥Pati permeshwar❥ .

(You are waiting for shivangi or your husband)

she said making her eyes wide , as she hit her head ❥TAPLI❥ , (raina know she has a crush on him)

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : tuzhe bola hai na itne jor se matt bol , kuch bhi bak deti hai bakri jaise.
(I have told you not to say anything that loud , you sat everything )

ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕒 : haan toh sahi hi toh kaha hai na , tu uss se pyaar karti hai and accept it before it's ti late
(Yes so i said right , you love him)

she said the last part little seriously .

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : hatt! Pagal mai uss bulldog se pyaar nahi karti
(I don't love that bulldog)

As shivangi and yuvraj came shivangi greeted them with warm smile while her eyes were searching for someone else.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : Aree german shepherd good morning.
he said while she said

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : good morning to you to BULLDOG
she said while pressing the last word and gave him a tight lip smile

while both were having staring contest
no one was ready to giveup ,
while raina and shivangi lokked at eachother .