❦𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖉❦

...........

she picked up  the videocall but widened her eyes and quickly looked away closing her eyes with her one hand.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : chii... Yuvrajjjjjj kapde pehno apne pehle.
(Ewww... Yuvarajjjjjj wear your clothes first )

She said , while he smirked as he intentionally did this. He saw she was peeping through her fingers , as he was laying on the bed his biceps , abs and puffed chest was fully revealed . he smirked.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : meri body meri marziiii.
(My body , my rule)

He said clearely enjoying teasing her.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : shutuppppp and come to the point.
She said while he said.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : haan vo , aunty called me telling that she gave you milk , so now quietly drink it while keeping phone in the other hand.

he said sternly .

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : .ii...i drank it.
she said fake smiling while internally cursed herself for shuttering.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : haann haan tumne kaha aur maine maan liya na , mujhe piche se glass saaf saaf dikh raha hai .
(Yes , yes you said and i believed, i can clearly see the glass )

She quickly shifted pretending as if she didn't listen.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : k..kk kyaa maine toh pee liya .
(W..what i drank )

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : haan haan mujhe aankhein kaha button hai na , quietly drink it.
(Yes yes i don't have eyes this are buttons right)

He said showing his eyes.while she sighed knowing she have to drink it she kept the phone away with the help of pillow while she took the glass and was making faces while he glared at her.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : hai bhagwaan ye aadmi aaj mujhe sirf doodh peene bol raha hai kal ko karela ka juice pene na bol de bas.

she said whispering with herself while he clearely heardit and cleared his throat and raised his one eyebrow , while she quickly gulped down the whole glass in one go.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : chiii...hai bhagwaan ..... (Vomiting face)vlaqqq ulti ho jayegi ewwwww.

she said dramatically.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : ohh hello , sasti deepika agar tumhara ho gaya ho toh goodnight.

With that he cutted the call.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : bastard just wait and watch . apna time bhi aayega .

she said flipping her hairs.

................................

The college bust with activities, students laughters , gossips and many more as yuvraj entered with shivangi followed by aaruhi , vardhaan and mahir , raina.

Mahir and raina were continuously flirting with each other.
vardhaan shivangi yuvraj and aaruhi looked at eachother and then at mahir and raina.

𝕄𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕣 : agar tum kaho toh phool kya tumhaare liye taare la du.
(Instead of flower i will bring you star if you say)

He said tucking her hair strand behind her ear while she blushed and look down shyly.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : pehli baar dekh rahi hoon a ladka ek bhootni jaisi shakal , kirmaada jaisi hasii , annabella jaise naam vaale daayan ko taara gift mai mil raha hai.

She said jokingly while shivangi and the boys bursted into laughter , while mahir was trying his best not to laugh.  But failed as a chuckled left his mouth raina glared at him , as he hung his head low and apologized while holding both his ears .