❦𝕮𝖚𝖉𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘??❦

❁°♥︎•✿मुझको दे तु मिट जाने✿•♥︎°❁
❁°♥︎•✿अब खुद से दिल मिल जाने ✿•♥︎°
❁°♥︎•✿क्यू हैं ये इतना फ़ासला✿•♥︎°❁
❉❉
❁°♥︎•✿लम्हे ये फिर ना आने✿•♥︎°❁
❁°♥︎•✿इनको तू ना दे जाने✿•♥︎°❁
❁°♥︎•✿तू मुझको खुद पे दे लूटा ✿•♥︎°❁

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐳𝐳𝐳 , 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲.........

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

..................

Aaruhi blinked her eyes twice processing what he said just now , she saw that how hardly he was opening his eyes , her eyes softened , she softly says.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : o..oo.okay wait i will come in few seconds hmm.

she said softly , while he weakly nodded and loosened his grip while again closing his eyes.
she went outside the room and came inside the kitchen.

She took a bowl and kept some ice in it and then pour water inside it and than she look around and found a towel she took it with her and went towards room.

she opened the room's door and came towards the bed , she kept the bowl and towel on the table she looked at him , he was looking pale she felt guilty as she was the one who insist him for playing with her in rain as she know he always stays away from rain because he quickly gets sick
she totally forgot about it because of the intimacy they were sharing.

She came out of her thought when he groaned feeling pain . she quickly took the towel and dipped it inside the cold water and then kept it on his forehead and took the another big towel dipped it in the water and started to do her work.

he groaned feeling cold water on his body and weakly opens his eyes and removes the towel kept on his forehead .

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : aaru pls its too cold ,j..jj.. just hug me i wil be okay till morning.
He said weakly while she sighed.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : yuvraj if you want to hug me , then let me do it first hmm.

he hummed.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : y..yy.yuvraj remove your shirt.
she said averting her gaze.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : kya iraade hai aapke madam.
(What are your intentions madam)
he said smirking .

while she can't believe that in this condition also he is flirting with her , she shakked her head and told him to get up , he sat on the bed with her help and she gently removed his T-shirt , feeling shy she looked down.

she looked up and saw his well build body and started drooling over it forgetting the situation , however yuvraj who noticed it said with his flirty tone.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : pata hai mai hot hoon , par itna ghurne ki jarrurat nahi hai.
(I know i am hot )

He said as she came back to her senses and fake coughed .

she started wiping his body with the towel while he was sleeping on the bed , as she was sitting beside him on the bed , he moved towards her and kept his head on her lap and slept while hugging her waist.