❦ 𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖄❦

..........

Aaruhi , vardhaan and raina just entered the college , as always three of them were the centre attraction.

as three of them were going inside they heard car horn voice , they all recongnised it and looked back and saw yuvraj and shivangi.

as yuvraj was coming towards them he had a eye contact with her , suddenly a girl came between and hugged him .

everyone gasped while shivangi recongnized her and made faces.
while when he broke the hug he got surprized seeing avni.

avni introduction.
Avni is yuvraj 's father's friend's daughter. As she is also intered in football and other matches plus gaming ,so yuvraj also talk nicely plus he sees her like a lil sis like shivangi but avni has a crush on him.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : avni tu yaha kese
(How are you here)

𝔸𝕧𝕟𝕚 : aree vo bohat lambi baat hai .
(It is a long story)

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛  : accha toh tu konse division mei hai .
(Ok in which division you are)

𝔸𝕧𝕟𝕚 : A

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : accha toh tu shivangi ke class  main hai
(Oh so you are in her class)

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚 : hai bhagwaan !! Ye panauti meri hi peeche hai.

She wispered

𝔸𝕧𝕟𝕚 : kya??
(What)

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚 : kuch nahi kuch nai.

she gave her lip tight smile

𝕍𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟 : accha hame bhi toh introduce karva do.

Someone glared at him .

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : haan ye hain vardhaan my param mitra , ye hai raina my bestfriend thodi khiski hui hai

he said making raina 's eyes widened in disbelief
as she hit on his arm playfully.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : aur haan ye germa... Mera matlab hai aaruhi meri frienemy(friend+enemy)

he said as avni shaked her hand with everyone , when she went towards aaruhi , she gave her lip tight smile and she hold her hand very tight as avni's expression changed.

Knowing what's going on rain whispered in aaruhi 's ear.

ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕒 : pagal uska haath chod , thodi der aur pakda toh haath mein powder milege

she said and aaruhi leaved her hand and she hold her hand.

𝕐𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕒𝕛 : ok guys let's go now.

he said everyone started going while leaving he  gave her ❥TAPLI ❥ and when she glared at him he winked at aaruhi and went while she tried to hide her blush while other teased her.

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : Shutup
she said and fastly ran to class while they laughed at her.

while avni glared at them feeling jealous .

...........

as they all entered avni called out for shivangi , shivangi who was going towards her seat .

𝔸𝕧𝕟𝕚 : shivu kya tum mujhe yuvraj ka number de sakti ho wo mera phone kharab ho gaya tha toh naya liya hai toh number nahi hai
(Give me you brother's number)

she said with fake sweetness.

before shivangi can reply aaruhi said ,

𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕙𝕚 : kyu tumhe yuvraj ka number kyu chahiye ,
(Why you want his number)