𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲: 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

[LOCATION: Wintersea City]

CITY THEME: Mount Wario (Mario Kart 8/Deluxe)

The Club of Phoenix members were buzzing with excitement as they prepared for their next match against Blas. The anticipation was palpable, and each member was mentally gearing up for the challenge ahead. Roscoe, the ever-enthusiastic leader, was rallying his team with words of encouragement.

"Alright, team! This is our chance to show Blas what we're made of. Let's give it our all!" Roscoe's voice was filled with determination.

Helen nodded in agreement. "We've trained hard for this. Let's make it count."

As they made their way towards the Wintersea City Guardian Gymnasium, the team noticed Blas standing outside, engaged in a heated conversation with his twin sister, Bliss. The siblings' voices carried over the cold air, and the team couldn't help but listen in.

"It's hard to do the things you love in life," Blas was saying, his tone tinged with frustration. "It requires a certain amount of effort to achieve your dreams."

Bliss sighed, her shoulders slumping. "I know, Blas. But I'm so uncertain about my position as an aviator. I feel like I'm constantly struggling to balance it with my role as Estela Heights' Guardian Leader."

Blas shook his head, his expression stern. "You need to knock off that uncertainty attitude and toughen up, Bliss. This is something you worked your ass off for."

Bliss's eyes filled with tears as she replied, "But it's impeding my role as a Guardian Leader. I've even tried to find an alternative solution."

Blas's patience seemed to wear thin, and he finally snapped, "I don't want to talk about this anymore. Just storm off if you can't handle it."

Bliss's face crumpled, and she turned on her heel, walking away quickly. The Club of Phoenix members exchanged worried glances before slowly approaching Blas.

"Is everything alright, Blas?" Roscoe asked gently.

Blas sighed, running a paw through his fur. "I had a little argument with Bliss. She's been struggling with her responsibilities, and I lost my temper. I need your help to reason with her and bring her back so I can apologize."

The team nodded in unison, accepting the task. They set off to find Bliss, but she was nowhere to be found in Wintersea City. Blas suggested she might be at her usual spot, burying herself within the snow at the Poppery Glaciers.

"I'll go talk to her," Melody volunteered. "You guys stay here and talk with Blas about the conflict."

As Melody headed towards the Poppery Glaciers, the rest of the team gathered around Blas. He explained how their busy schedules and various shifts had probably affected Bliss.