Chapter 3  

Song Ruyi didn't believe it anymore. With such a big hook, he couldn't live a long time in this life and die, especially if there would be no more inexplicable time travels. Since the earth has aura and aptitude, she will naturally continue to practice. Besides, she will not fight for any inheritance rights, and even if the family has never thought about handing over the property to her, they will definitely not treat her badly, and more importantly, it is not impossible for her to support herself.

  In this way, I have a sense of security and money, so I just need to live a life of my own accord and do what I want, but why do I have to travel back to the age of thirteen, when I didn't even have an ID card? It was Song Ruyi's last thought before falling asleep.

  The next morning, after washing up, Song Ruyi went downstairs. Song Ruyi was surprised to find that Gu Chengyuan and Murong were still at home, but Gu Nanze didn't show up. After sitting at the dining table, Aunt Wang brought her breakfast, milk, toast and eggs.

  "How was your rest last night?" Murong had almost finished his breakfast, and asked after seeing his daughter sitting up.

  Song Ruyi was spreading jam on toast with a knife, and replied, "Not bad."

  "Your father and I plan to transfer you to Ruiying, do you have any ideas?"

  Regarding the topic of transferring schools, Song Ruyi remembers bringing it up before time travel, but at that time she was really frightened by the family war, and she was also reluctant to leave the friends she had known since elementary school, so she refused firmly. back down. What do I think in my heart, maybe my parents don't love me, if I don't have friends, then I have nothing. Facts have proved that friends from junior high school are very likely to separate when they reach high school, and then go further and further apart.

  And now, no matter how many ways she thought of in order not to transfer to another school, and what she felt in her heart, she has no way to understand it.

  Song Ruyi said, "But it's been more than a month since school started. Is there any problem? Also, I haven't heard of the school Ruiying." She put down the knife and began to bite two pieces of toast that were stacked together.

  "It's private, and it's the best private school in Yanjing."

  "Oh," Song Ruyi has a bad habit of eating toast, that is, he always doesn't want to eat the thick outermost circle, no matter how many generations he has passed, he only likes to eat the soft bread in the middle.

  After finishing her toast, she asked, "May I know where this school is?"

  "Over there at Fengshan."

  Song Ruyi was a little surprised: "So far away?"

  Gu Chengyuan was also surprised. He was still very gentle when he was not angry. At this time, he asked Song Ruyi like an ordinary father: "Ruyi knows where Fengshan is?" Of course he just looked gentle. A person who blazed a trail in the world and made a name for himself as a leader in a certain industry, if he is really gentle, he will be eaten by others.

  "I remember there was a wetland there, which was turned into a park."

  Fengshan and Donnai Wetlands are the ecological scenic spots that the Yanjing Municipal Government issued a document and spent billions of dollars to transform. The construction of an ecological scenic spot between the fourth and fifth rings, under various restrictions, will actually cost far more than billions, maybe tens of billions, after all, such a large piece of land.

  The Dangnai Wetland is there. Although it has shrunk a lot due to development and various reasons, and the transformation is also reasonable, what is going on with Fengshan Mountain is really something to be created out of nothing. It is necessary to divide the area, fill in the soil to plant trees, and maintain the plan. It is absolutely difficult to see results in the short term. Everyone knows how slowly trees grow.