Chapter 7

The students looked at Li Su inexplicably, "Seriously, Susu, if you weren't in our class, not everyone would know who Riemann and Russell are."

  "Also, whether you are good at mathematics has nothing to do with whether you know these two people."

  Li Su lowered her head and silently said "oh", and everyone has long been used to her jumping out only one word from time to time.

  At this time, the girl who was sitting next to Li Su to pack up the textbooks asked, "Didn't you find out?" She waited until she attracted some attention before continuing, "Song Ruyi looked at you guys in the morning like looking crazy. , I think it's quite similar, her eyes are like cramp, I don't think you need to keep thinking about what questions to ask, she can't stand it herself and decides to transfer classes."

  "You can't stand it!" retorted from the monitor. Girls are speechless, is this the point? Shouldn't the point be to refute the adjective neuropathy, or is it that you all know that your actions are pretty good.

  It is said that the mental age of men is slower than that of women, and the monitor and the boys don't look like they are twelve years old, but two years old. The girl said that she was too lazy to care about it, but the friend who asked her to take an elective class with her in the next class was already waiting for her at the door, and the two left arm in arm, Li Su also seized the time to sneak away, and the boys had to leave temporarily.

  If the first class of the first year of junior high school continues like this, it is estimated that in a few years, a classmate in the class will be able to go to Mohu and ask: How does it feel to have a class leader with a wrong style of painting during school?

  Then I asked myself a wave of questions: the painting style of the whole class was biased together, at least a part of it was biased.

  Song Ruyi went to the dance room before class. It was on the second floor of the complex building. The design was similar to other dance rooms, but the area was much larger. Mirrors were pasted on three sides, and the other side was floor-to-ceiling windows. The screens were drawn, and thick dark green curtains hung on both sides. When she came out of the dressing room after changing her clothes and dancing shoes, most of the students had already arrived. They were all about her age, some were talking and some were warming up, and there were loli from home and abroad.

  The teacher was a tall French woman wearing a black close-fitting dance dress. Seeing her coming out, she spoke to her in proficient Chinese: "Song Ruyi, come here."

  "Stretch your body first, come on, hold on to the pole." The dance teacher watched her movements: "After warming up, dance for a while, and let me see where your progress is."

  The students practicing ballet here are not planning to regard it as a career in the future, most of them are for body training, so they seldom wear pointe shoes, and usually wear soft dancing shoes, but this does not mean that they can not be unprofessional practice.

  After warming up, Song Ruyi started to dance. Because she was a new classmate, she was already eye-catching, and because she wanted to dance, many other little swans gathered together to watch her performance. The starting gesture is a bit slow, and the movements are quite satisfactory. It does have a foundation, but it looks like it has not been practiced for a long time.

  But soon the dance teacher knew that his conclusion was too early.

  Even though the screens of the floor-to-ceiling windows were drawn, the sunlight still shone on the wooden floor of the dance room, as if it had been illuminated. First of all, the hands are seven, and then retracted, the five feet are standing, and the hands are one. Song Ruyi's originally slightly dull movements became more and more proficient, and he didn't even need to think as much as he did at the beginning, his body made the picture in his mind, which was the set of movements that he often practiced before in this life.