DUPLICITY | CASE O19.

Yaaay, we're beginning a new section of the book! I don't know how many missions will be apart of this section but just know... LMFAOOO. I did not spare y'all this time.

I would say I'm sorry but y'all know how I get.

Enjoy.

———

[ SECOND SECTION OF DUPLICITY — HURT PEOPLE, HURT PEOPLE. — FEAT. AVERY SEMENOV, ARCHER DAVIS, AND ARLO ALSINA.

HEROES:

CEIRA TORRENCE.
JOHNATHAN RILEY.

ANTI–HEROES:

MARCELLUS COLVART.
ARLO ALSINA. ***

VILLAINS:

AVERY SEMENOV. ***
ARCHER DAVIS. ***
ARLO ALSINA. ***
THE CABINET. [NEW CHARACTERS]

EXTREME (SUPER) VILLAINS:

AVERY SEMENOV. ***
ARCHER DAVIS. ***
[??????????] [TO BE ANNOUNCED] [NEW CHARACTER].

DEATHS THIS SECTION: SIX.
DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: ZERO. ]

Continuation

Continuation...
Unedited.

       ARCHER SAT AS Avery lied in the bed, sleeping soundly. He cleared his throat and pulled the comforter up to her chin, tucking her in tightly before moving her hair out of her face. "I promise, I won't let anything or anyone hurt you again." He whispered, pressing his lips together as his nostrils lightly flared. "I promise you, Tiny."

"Hey, Marce is asking for you." Johnny lightly knocked on the doorframe, making Archer turn around and nod his head before standing. "How uh, how is she?"

"I don't know, Jay." E ran his hand down his hand and walked out of the room, walking down the steps.

As of now, the base on Mercer Island had been blown up into pieces, thanks to Ares and Armaros who wasted no time in doing so. Archer knew he would have to find somewhere else for his employees to call home, Mercer Island was too hot now. Seattle was his best bet and that's where he had been staying to begin with since he moved away from Arlo and Bellevue entirely.

Then once Archer found Avery again, he took her into his arms and brought her to his place, a place she could finally call home. He knew that Ceira was a bit upset that he wanted to live with Avery but she understood, sort of.

Nobody truly understood when or how Archer started to care about Avery, but they were glad he did. He was like a completely different person, and he was the person Avery needed to get through this.