DUPLICITY | CASE O18.

Enjoy.

———

[ SIDE MISSION #2 — REDRUM. PART TWO — FINALE (Previously — KEEP THE FAMILY CLOSE.)

HEROES

ARCHER DAVIS. ***
ARLISE ALSINA.
JOHNATHAN RILEY.
CEIRA TORRENCE.
SINOVIA SEMENOV.

ANTI-HEROES

ARLO ALSINA.
MARCELLUS COLVART.

VILLAINS

AVERY ALEXANDER.
ARCHER DAVIS.  ***
KARISMA ALSINA.
IRIS WILLIAMS.
TAIJUAN CORDELL — Deceased.
ADONIS ALSINA.
BRYSON ALEXANDER. — Deceased.

DEATHS IN PART ONE: TWO.
DEATHS IN PART TWO: THREE.
DEATHS THIS CHAPTER: TWO. ]

Siberia, Russia.
April 5th, 2024.
Unedited.

      ARTHUR STOOD OVER the glistening and beautiful snow from the balcony, intently overlooking the surrounding area. His eyes scanned the ground beneath him until he saw a slender figure walking through the thick fog, heading right for the castle doors.

Turning around, Arthur rushed back inside, walking down the hall and the spiral staircase on to the main floor. "Your highness, she's here." He breathed, approaching Sinovia who was sitting on her throne, emptily gazing at the portrait of Scarlet, her mother, and her father.

Losing her granddaughter was the worst thing that's ever happened to her. Nothing compared to the loss of a child and Sinovia felt nothing but pure agony since the day she found out that somehow, some way, someone beat Scarlet and came out as victorious.

Taijuan was now dead too, but that didn't mend nor fill the empty void she had in her heart.

"Thank you, Arthur." She muttered.

"Are you alright?" He helped her out of her throne, grabbing her hand gently.

"It isn't about me." Sin said softly and walked towards the double doors, seeing them open.

"Oh, Sin." Arlise sighed heavily and the women wrapped their arms around each other tightly. "Thank God you're okay. We need to talk."

"I know, come in. Arthur, prepare the dining room and some tea for us." Sinovia waved him off and linked arms with her best friend, walking towards the dining room as well. "Avery."

"She knows about Scarlet, I'm the one that told her." Was the first thing Arlise blurted out.

"Thank you, I was waiting for her to find out on her own but your son is quite brilliant at the game he's playing. Wouldn't you agree?" Sin chuckled, sitting across from her.

"I would, which is why I'm here. I've never gone out of my way to save a life that was involved with my sons but Avery, she doesn't deserve this, he's just like his father and that's why I'm saving her. I wish someone saved me." Arlise stressed. "She burned down her house, Sinovia."