DUPLICITY | CASE O26.

No chill inspired the beginning of this chapter, so y'all welcome. It's... a lot more than what I usually do, especially with the descriptions.

Y'all nasty man...

Enjoy.

—–—

DUPLICITY
CASE O26.
JUNE 3RD, 2024.

Seattle, Washington.
Unedited.

            AVERY ARCHED HER back off the bed as Scarlet buried her face in between her legs, eating with fervor, as if her wife would be the last thing she tasted. "Wait, wait, I can't take-"

"Shut up." Scarlet smacked her thigh harshly and forcefully put Avery's legs on her shoulders when she tried to scoot away. "Don't run." Letty said lowly, digging her fingers into the folds between Avery's hips and thighs. "Please, you taste so good kulkoka." (Doll)

Eve slid her hands up her body, lifting her breasts with her hands as she let out a loud whine, "Fuck." She moaned, grinding her pussy up and down Scarlet's already dripping mouth. "Yes, yes, just like that."

"Like this?" Scarlet cooed and swirled her tongue around Avery's clit, wrapping her lips around it as she slid two fingers inside of her, chuckling when Avery froze up and began to shake. "Look at you." She moaned when Avery placed her hands on the back of her head.

"Fuck me, Scarlet, please." Avery begged, desperation dripping from her parted, plump lips. Her face was flushed as her body started to become sticky, making the sheets slightly cling to her body. "I need you."

Obliging without a second thought, Scarlet raised her head up and licked her lips, hovering her naked body over Avery's, shoving her tongue deep into her mouth. "Mmm, see how good you taste, butterfly?" Scarlet murmured against her lips, lifting her head up with her hand. She sat up and grabbed Avery's calf's, pushing her legs back so that her knees were by her head.

Avery held her legs up for stability and watched as Scarlet's face softened, "You're such good girl." She whispered to her, closing her eyes when she pressed her clit on to Avery's, hissing when she slowly wound her hips against hers.

"Oh my God." Eve bit her bottom lips, the feelings of them throbbing against one another sending her into euphoria.

After days upon days of arguing, Scarlet was beyond fed up. If they weren't arguing about Arlo, they were arguing over the fact that Avery let Amore infiltrate their circle. Scarlet let Avery get away with most things, but it was as if Avery started to think her wife went soft.

Which was far from the truth. She knew exactly what Avery needed to get her to calm down, she knew exactly how to put her wife in her place.

"You're such a slut, baby. Look at you." Scarlet berated her, smiling wickedly when Avery's moans became louder as Scarlet's voice filled her ears. "Fuck, your pussy so wet, fuck, Evie." Letty's jaw dropped when Avery suddenly started to buck her hips from underneath her.

"Oh shiiit." Eve dragged out her moans as the sounds of their juices and skin rubbing against each other filled the silent void of the room. "Fuck, I love how you fuck me, Mari." She whimpered.

"Mm-mm, I'on wanna hear that." Scarlet leaned forward, putting her hands behind Avery's head to lift to up, "Don't be nice now, talk your shit." She seethed, biting Avery's lip harshly while Avery broke the skin on her back, the feeling of blood dripping down Scarlet's back and Eve's finger making them moan in unison. "Speak. Talk to me, butterfly. I need you to talk to me."