How is it things get so twisted?

I sat in an empty room closing my eyes. Even if my
  ability is chaotic, maybe I can find a way to fix it. If I try to zone in enough I'm sure I can do something about it.

  I never wanted to hurt anyone. I never meant too..
  it's the only thing I had been trained to do. Any time I've hurt someone, it's unintentional. Yet somehow
they twist it into me just wanting to watch the world burn.

I don't want to watch the world burn.. I don't want to be any part of it.

  I sat quietly controlling my breathing as I zoned into the sounds around me. I heard the clock as the seconds ticked by. I took another deep breath as I heard Alice typing on her keyboard in other room, then I could hear the bird songs outside, people's conversations as well.
Oh he cheated on his girlfriend with who?! No don't get distracted.
It's a blessing and a curse to have superhuman hearing.

  "Vanish" I said as i opened my eyes. The table in front of me disappeared into itself. Now comes the
hard part.
How do I stop making things destroy themselves?

I looked at a few other things and they disappeared into themselves as well.
Some caught fire before they vanished, others had hushed explosions.
  I started to get anxious now that I was unable to stop my ability. Back to square one.

Eventually I got my power to subside. I was calm. I'm in control.

I looked at the clock on the wall. I've been at this for two hours. It's time for me to leave.

I packed my stuff- well the stuff that's still exists, then waving towards Alice I left.

I walked out of the office onto the busy city side walk.

I stared at the people around me knowing exactly what they thought of me. A psychopath. Someone
who takes pleasure in others pains. I hate seeing people in pain.. yet.. no one wants to see my
prospective.. I guess that's just how life is. Every good story needs a villain after all.

(Authors note: I'm so sorry about the late update. I've been so busy lately that it's almost impossible to find time to edit and write the next chapter. I'll try to be more consistent! I'm so sorry my Bunny's! Have a good day/evening/night!! -03Lunar_Bunny03)