11

The lump in my throat was nearly choking me as I realized it was time. Time to face what I'd been both dreading and oddly anticipating. My entire life seemed to have led to this moment. I couldn't believe how ready I was to surrender—not just my virginity but my entire being—to Santiago. A man cloaked in darkness, yet one I couldn't seem to pull away from.

As we walked down the hall, each step felt heavier than the last. Instead of leading me back to my room, he guided me toward another set of double doors. His room. My pulse pounded in my ears, so loud I could barely hear anything else.

The room was massive, fitting for a king—his kingdom, no doubt. The four-poster bed dominated the space, dark silk sheets and pillows arranged perfectly on the platform. Above the bed, the letter "S" hung proudly on the wall, like a mark of ownership.

"Go on. Get in the shower," he ordered, already slipping off his suit jacket. His voice was calm, but there was an underlying tension. Just as I turned to head to the bathroom, he called out, "Oh, Athena?" I looked back at him, and his dark smile sent my heart racing. "Don't bother putting on clothes."

I stepped into the bathroom, grateful for the momentary reprieve. The shower's hot water cascaded over me, but it couldn't wash away the nerves knotting in my stomach. I lingered longer than necessary, trying to gather the courage for what was to come.

Finally, with shaking hands, I wrapped a towel around myself and opened the door. My eyes widened as I stepped into the room, greeted by the sight and sound of a woman on the television screen moaning, "I've been a bad little slut, daddy." My pulse spiked as fierce arousal replaced my earlier nerves. I could feel the heat spreading through my body, my nipples hardening against the towel, and my thighs slick with anticipation.

"What... what's going on?" My voice trembled as Santiago approached me, completely naked and fully aroused. He shackled my wrists gently but firmly, guiding me to the chaise in front of the TV.

"Shh... just watch," he whispered, pulling me onto his lap. The towel was quickly discarded, and he parted my legs, positioning me so that I was straddling him. My body responded instantly to his touch, feverishly hot and desperate for more.

His hands cupped my breasts, kneading them with just the right amount of pressure. When his fingers found my nipples, rolling and tugging them, pleasure shot straight to my core. I couldn't believe how close I was to climaxing, and he hadn't even fully touched me yet.

On the screen, the couple switched positions, the woman screaming as the man took her from behind. Santiago's deep, rumbling laugh vibrated through me. "I think we've found your favorite position," he purred in my ear as his fingers moved south, parting my nether lips. "You're practically dripping all over my fingers."

The wet sounds of my arousal filled the room as he continued to play with me, spreading my essence from my opening to my clit and back again. When he rubbed my clit in gentle circles, my hips moved of their own accord, desperate for more. "More," I whispered, past the point of embarrassment, lost in the sensations he was creating.

My head fell back onto his shoulder as I moaned, my body seizing as the orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. Every nerve ending lit up, and I was left trembling in his arms, sated and satisfied.

But Santiago wasn't done. "Oh, we're far from being done," he murmured, scooping me up and carrying me to the bed.

"Wait, I..." I tried to catch my breath, but he shushed me, laying me down on my back, my legs spread wide. His hands worked their magic on the muscles of my inner thigh, strong and firm. He softly kissed his way up to the apex of my thighs. I was trembling, anticipating his next move.