The 104th Cadet Corps

˚ * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ ☆ ☾ ☆ ˚ * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚

Year 850

Izanami's POV

✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ ☆ .

Five long years have passed since the fall of Wall Maria. The gaping wound in my heart might never fully heal, but the physical injuries, at least, have had their time to mend. I can't help but run my fingers over the thick, raised scar on my arm—it's a reminder etched into my flesh, a testament to the horrors of that day. The present tense now allows me to express that these memories and scars are still very much a part of my daily existence.

I remember the sharp pain as a Titan's monstrous hand closed around me, crushing my bones and my resolve. I had fought valiantly, but the cost was immense. And that cost took its form as the jagged mark that runs down my arm. Sometimes, I think it's a mark of my own recklessness—my impulsive decisions on that fateful day.

For years, the scar throbbed, a constant reminder of my failings. It seemed as though I had made my previous injury worse by battling those Titans, but now, finally, the pain has subsided. I believe my arm is completely healed, though only a scar remains, visible proof of my past mistakes.

As I look at that scar, I can't help but wonder if my own wounds, both physical and emotional, have truly healed. The kindness in my heart battles the anger, and beneath it all, a determination to make amends for the past and protect those who remain burns like a quiet, steadfast flame.

✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ ☆ .

There is a gentle knock on the door. I stand up from my desk that is positioned right in front of the window. I open the door to meet eyes with a kid from the interior. "Commander Pixis requests your presence in his office right away." He says, but I close the door in his face.

Damn Pixis, always trying to make me do things..

After getting dressed properly to approach his office knocking on the door before entering. "You requested me sir." I say.

"Cone in (L/N)! I was just about to mention you to the chief instructor of the military training corps, Keith Shadis." I meet eyes with the man, his bad and the black bags under his eyes is worse than mine.

"I heard that you are still not allowed on the scouting missions outside the walls by the other of commander Erwin" he starts

"Your point is..?" I say.

"I would appreciate you accompanying me to train the 104th cadet corps in the morning."

"No." I turn around, I put my hand on the door handle as I'm just about to leave, but pixi interrupts.

"As the commander who is now in charge of you when commander Erwin and Captain Levi is on expeditions you will follow Shadis to the träning corps."

"If I don't have a choice, why bother asking." I say still my face towards the door.