6

I stood in front of her stunned by her demand. Of course I will mate you! Is what I wanted to scream out but my body didn't let me. Mating her would mean that we truly are one and the fear of introducing her as my mate to the alpha scared me because he will be able to pick up on all her scents.

Gray growled inside my head as he listened to my inner turmoil. It's getting harder to control him in the state that he's in. He's angry and wants nothing more than to be with his mate.

"Okay," I agreed. Her big eyes melted into mine as a smile slowly crept onto her face. This is too soon and it would normally bother me that we're going so fast, but given the circumstances of her not being a normal wolf and then add in the fact that Gray has been threatening me since she asked; I'll oblige.

Placing my hand on her back, I led her upstairs back to my bedroom. She looked around in awe, for the second time. I chuckled at her child like behavior as she slid her hands against the silk sheets. Don't worry, 甘いもの, you'll feel those sheets soon enough.
[Sweet one]

"You do know what completing the mating process, entails, right?" I asked her with eyebrows raised once she jumped onto the bed, her body now exposed to me as she used my bed for a trampoline. I laid on the bed, giving her space to enjoy herself and also not fall off the bed.

Her brown skin shimmering under the  moonlight as it glowed through my windows. Her breasts look like they fit perfectly into my big hands, her waist almost non existent while her hips spread to give her an hour glass shape. She's petite, but I can see muscle definition as she moved. In between her legs now visible to me as she giggled, causing the blood to rush to my dick. This entire time I forgot that I, too, am naked. I've been so engulfed in Isabella's body it didn't even register in my brain.

"Tara's told me," She finally stopped jumping then dropped on the bed next to me. She laughed as she tried to catch her breath. "This is a big bed," Her eyes darted around the room then settled on me. My body began to heat up as she looked at me under her eyelashes. Her sweet, warm, bold scent filled the room; just like when we first laid eyes on each other. I felt another stir in my body as my eyes darted to her exposed neck then traveled to take in the sight of her body.

"Mate," Gray growled.

"Relax, Grayson, we will mate with her soon. I just need her consent," I chuckled at my impatient wolf.

He scoffed, "That's not my name, human. She gave consent when she asked us to mark her and confirmed that she knew what it entails. I need to mark my mate now!"

A smile danced across my face as Gray continued to threaten to leave me for the rest of our lives. Where you gonna go Gray? You love running more than me! I heard him growl and snap his jaws at me.

Drama king.

"Don't think I'm weird," She blurted out then began to fiddle with her hands. A habit, I quickly learned, she does when she's nervous.

"I already think you're weird," I smirked at her. She faked a gasp and slapped my bare chest then made a face as she traced her hand across my toned torso trailing the ink that permanently covered my skin.

"And you're normal?" She rolled her eyes muttering to herself in Spanish, but still traced my body with her fingers. She went over each of my abs, leaving trails of heat wherever her finger touched.

"Mhm, what were you going to say?" I ignored her silent ranting.

She sighed then opened her mouth to say something but shut it. "Fuck it," She whispered then climbed on top of me. Her actions caught me by surprise, but if anything her straddling me naked turned me on. I know she can feel my hard dick against her thigh. My hands secured her position on my lap by holding her waist.