7

It took the whole evening to explain everything that I know to Tara. She asked questions that I didn't even have an answer to. Kun quickly grew annoyed with his sister and left us alone to talk.

"Bella," She sighed. "We have to tell my dad,"

"And why would we?" Goosebumps filled my body and my heart felt like it is slowly sinking to my stomach.

"Because he's the Alpha of this pack. He can help," Tara's eyes pleaded with me.

"The Alpha?! Tara why didn't you fucking tell me that in the dorms!" I jumped up from my spot. I heard Kun's footsteps rushing down his stairs but I didn't pay him any mind. My sole focus is leaving this territory alive.

The room felt like it was spinning as my anxiety peaked. I could feel my fingertips begin to perspire and my chest felt like an elephant was sitting on it. Then there was a hand on my shoulder and everything went away, my body warming at his touch. He then pulled my backside into his body and hugged me.

"I can feel everything you feel," His deep voice mumbled against my curls. I didn't respond but instead basked in the warmth from his body.

"Uh, hello?" Tara bellowed from behind us. Kun sighed as his sister interrupted our peaceful interaction.

"Okay, Isa, I agree with Tara. Our father can help. Yes, he's the alpha but he won't turn you in even if he is required to do so by the council," He said which made me roll my eyes. 

"But how do y'all know that?!" I exclaimed trying to free my body from Kun's, but his grip tightened on me.

"Just relax," His words sounded like a command and not a suggestion, but for some reason my body obeyed. 

"Oop," Tara giggled. "A man has made Bella listen? That's a first,"

Kun lowly growled as Tara's words danced in the air. I could feel the jealousy dripping off of his body and into mine. Tara stiffened then walked over to us. She placed her hand on her brothers head and sighed. They looked at each other for a while before finally turning to me.

"We have to go, now!" Kun's words barely left his mouth before he ran upstairs.

Tara turned to me with a frown. "Put some more clothes on. We've been summoned by our parents but please don't worry. We're not going to the pack house,"

"Okay," I hesitated before following in my mates footsteps. That's sounds so weird to say 'my mate'. Just 24hours ago I was just a regular witch who has been living amongst humans my entire life and now I'm being thrusted into a forbidden world while learning that I'm the ultimate of all things forbidden in our worlds.

By the time I got upstairs Kun already had on clothes and was holding a black winter jacket for me to add onto the layers of his clothes hanging from my body that I threw on earlier. I consider myself tall standing at 5'8 but Kun stood at about 6'4. His height isn't a shock to me considering his sister stood two inches above me. I threw the jacket over my shoulders and stuck my arms through them which caused Kun to chuckle at his jacket sleeves hanging past my hands.

"We're in a hurry, right?" I teased with a pout as he laughed at me.

"Mhmm," He smiled then nodded his head towards the staircase.

*

*

"I will never, ever ride with either of you guys again!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of Kun's car.

The siblings laughed at me as I tried to catch my breath. They decided to race each other on the way over to their parent's house. Between the zipping around each other on the road and the drifting as the road bends down the mountain, I almost died. Not from their reckless driving but from a damn panic attack. So them finding humor in my distress is really pissing me off. Well, maybe it isn't them but something is pissing me off and I'll start with them.