NIGHT 1

Paola was sitting, drawing at her desk.

It was 11 pm when the girl got up and went to the kitchen, silently so she wouldn't to wake up her grandmother, who was sleeping in the room right next door.
But as soon as she passed through the room, the soft light of the television showed her an empty room.
The bed was open but her grandmother was not there.
A shiver ran through the girl's back, who went out to her aunt's room. The light was on.
She looked out. The bed was also open, but there was no one there. For a moment, the girl was paralyzed.
Then she remembered the day before and it made her shiver again.

"Holy shit- I really thought it was a dream..." she thought "I even told Milo everything saying it was a dream." As she thought about that, a light bulb went on. -Oh no. -the girl murmured. "If they are no longer here, just as Michael said in that supposed dream that in the end was not a dream... Are the animatronics really going to come and kill me!? AND WHAT DO I DO NOW!?" She thought panicking.

She took a moment to calm down and think clearly. -Okay, let's see. Night 1. Nothing was happening at sister location that night. -she said to herself. -But maybe something happens here... okay, I'm going to make a mini hideout. In fact, I'm going to make several places to hide just in case. She ran to her grandmother's room and tore the sheets off the bed. She ran with them to the kitchen and put them on the table, causing them to fall to the floor on both sides. She went to his room and opened a secret drawer under her desk, where she kept things that "someday she would use."
She took out some fairly large weights (with difficulty) and took them to the kitchen.
She put them under the table and got up.

-Okay, I still have plenty of time, what else do I do? -she asked herself.

She decided to go to the living room and moved the sofa, leaving a space against the wall that was covered by the curtains. The girl returned to her room.
She removed her own sheets from the bed and placed them on the desk.
She left them trapped by the weight of the television, causing them to fall to the floor, in front of a gap under the desk.

There were about twenty minutes left until 12.
She left the Nintendo on, with the video game open.
She took out all the old phones she had from his drawers (which were two plus the most recent one she had) and left one in the hiding spot of the living room and another under the desk in her room.
She returned to her room and threw herself on her bed, with stuffed animals scattered everywhere and without sheets.

Without realizing it, she fell asleep.

A while later, she noticed someone shaking her.

-Nooo! I don't want to get up, I don't want to go to the market today. -she said turning around.

-What market are you talking about? What are you saying? -Michael asked, freaking out about that girl. -And what have you done to the sheets?

-Shut up and let me sleep.

-No. Get up, they're going to kill you.

-Finally.

-WHAT!?

-Oh hi Mike! -Pao said getting up. -Is it already 12?

-... -Michael was silent for a moment, not knowing whether to worry or ignore the things that girl was saying. He decided to ignore it, but he couldn't stop thinking about it. -Yeah. So get up. The animatronics may already be out there.

-Oh right. Wanna know something funny? I went to talk to my best friend about our meeting and I thought it was a dream. -Pao said as if nothing had happened.

-And what do you want me to tell you about that? -Michael responded. -Come on, do you have somewhere to hide us?

-Yes, I made some hiding spots. They are very obvious but we can use them, hehe. -said the girl, guiding him to the kitchen.