0 DAYS UNTIL THE PARTY

Pao was walking with her cousin and her best friend, Milo.
It was 7 pm, it was starting to get dark.
They sat in a park next to Pao's house to talk.
Pao had been wanting to sit quietly and tell them about her adventures with Michael all afternoon.

They both knew Fnaf (and knew about Pao's obsession with Michael, they had seen her gallery full of fanarts. At first it worried them, but after a while they got used to it), so it would be easier to explain to them.

Milo sat on a swing, Pao's cousin sat on the baby swing, and Pao sat on the floor in front of them, at a distance so that if they swung they wouldn't hit her. "Okay, I have to tell you something," Pao said excitedly.

"Gossip!" Milo exclaimed.

"Are you pregnant?" her cousin asked.

"What? Why that?" Pao asked surprised.

"I don't know," her cousin replied, laughing.

-Uh... no, I'm not pregnant. And believe me, I won't be for a long time. What I want to tell you is that I've met Michael Afton in person. -said Pao excitedly.

Her cousin looked at her impressed, and Milo surprised.

-Are you still with that? -asked Milo, to whom she had already mentioned it.

-It's true! -exclaimed Pao looking for the photos she took the other nights. -Look, I have the proof. At night, Michael comes out of the video game, from my screen, and the animatronics too, although I don't know where they come out. And we have to stay up until 6 in the morning surviving them.

-That's so cool! -exclaimed her cousin.

-Are you taking new pills or something? -asked Milo.

-I'm serious! -insisted Pao, and finally found the photos. -Look! -she said turning the phone and showing them the photo of the Minireenas in her hallway.

Then she flipped the photo and showed Yendo, then the selfie with Michael. - See!? It's Michael! Look at the badge he's wearing, it says "Eggs Benedict", the name they accidentally gave him in Sister Location. It's him.

Milo grabbed the phone. It looked too real to be Photoshop. - Really?

-Yes!

-Are you really going to keep going with him? It's dangerous, they're possessed, killer robots. On top of that, what night are you going on? -Milo asked.

-Today is the fifth. - Pao answered.

-The worst. You shouldn't keep doing this, you could hurt yourself. - Milo insisted.

-It's okay, look. -Pao said, pointing to her neck. - Do you see how the wounds have healed? Funtime Foxy dug it's nails into me, at night they're more serious wounds, but during the day it's as if they were old. So it's okay too.

-Oh well.

-Plus, I have the chance to save Michael from a horrible death. Okay, the story is written, but I can save him from suffering. And obviously I want to do it, he's my crush.

-Okay, okay, it's clear to me, we live in a simulation. -said Milo. -But be careful.

-And how do you do it? -asked his cousin.

-I don't know, I turn on the console connected to the TV and he comes out. -explained Pao.

-Give him a kiss. -said his cousin.

-Yes! -Milo supported the idea.

-Uh... okay...? -said Pao, not understanding why were they thinking that.