NIGHT 3

Pao was sitting on her bed, waiting for 12 o'clock to arrive and Michael to appear.
She was mildly excited about her overnight adventure with him, although it hadn't gone too well so far.
But she had promised herself that she would do better.
Furthermore, she had managed to admit to being very in love with that character, although it was nothing like what she imagined, but still meeting a character that she liked to the point of having clothes inspired by him (a handmade mask included ) it was a dream come true.

She had been thinking about saying to her partner "do you know that I like you in a way that I found mentally unhealthy because you supposedly didn't exist but now I guess it's not so unhealthy because I know you in person? Anyway, can I give you a kiss?"
But she knew it was stupid and she was never going to tell him.
He was a fictional character anyway, and he would surely be there for five nights with her. Then she wouldn't see him again and it would just be an unhealthy obsession again, like it had always been.

Thinking about all that, she realized that her sheets were missing.
She stood up and noticed Michael coming out of her television, which she had left connected to the console on purpose.
She approached to help him get out without hurting himself.

-Good night, guard. -Pao said as he helped him get out of the television.

-Good night. -said the boy dryly. -Oops, is something wrong today? -Pao asked.

-I don't feel like talking. Hard day. Let's get this over with.

-Ah okay. Well, let's go to the base! -Pao said pulling him.
Mike let himself be carried away by her, without energy, while his partner looked like she had just had 5 coffees and 3 pure caffeine sodas.

Pao hid under the sheets that covered the table.

-Night 3! -Pao exclaimed. -What do you think awaits us today? -She asked, trying to be friendly while turning on the flashlight of her phone and leaving it face down on the floor.

-Night 3... Funtime Foxy and repair Funtime Freddy. -Michael responded, still not wanting to talk.

-Ohh, right, right. It doesn't matter. -Pao said, although she had no idea how it would happen. -Funtime Foxy wasn't activated by light?

-Yep.

-So if we leave out of here we have to go without a flashlight or it will jump to eat us. -Pao concluded.

-Yes, but if you bump into it it will still eat you, as you say.

-I guess. And Bonbon... you had to find him in your game, maybe the same here too.

-Ahh, maybe that's the trick. We have to go out and look for Bonbon so he doesn't help Funtime Foxy, because Bonbon sees without light, Foxy doesn't.

-Wow, that makes sense. So we're going to kill Bonbon, right?

-Don't go too far either.

Pao remained silent. How were they going to find Bonbon in the dark?

-THE SPEAKERS! -Pao exclaimed without thinking.

Michael practically threw himself on top of him to cover his mouth. -Don't scream, you idiot!

Pao remained silent, and this time decided not to lick his hand.

Mike removed his hand from her mouth. -If you make a fuss like that we won't even make it to one o'clock.

-Hehe, sorry. The thing is that with the speakers we could attract Bonbon. -Pao suggested.

-How?

-Let's see, his goal is to find Funtime Foxy, right? If we put a Funtime Foxy audio file on the speaker, Bonbon will go there. Then when he approaches, we press the button under his bow tie. This is supposed to deactivate it.