01

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER
─〰️〰️ ༻𓆝 𓆟 𓆞༺ 〰️〰️─
she doesn't want to be saved

Brooklyn walked along the long roads of the outer banks. All she had was her little bag of clothes, a gun, and a pack of cigarettes to her name. It was pretty late at night and she had nowhere to go. She's been walking for what seems like days now. She had stumbled upon a party on the beach and she was going to go check it out because she could use something to keep her mind off of the past few bad months she's been having.

Brooke loved parties and that wasn't a secret. Parties are when she felt the most alive, it's how she lived. Back home it wasn't uncommon to find her shit-faced at any house party. If there was a party she was there no doubt. there were a lot more people at this party than she expected for the outer banks.

She was trying to find the alcohol when she bumped into a girl and spilled her drink.

"oh, I'm so sorry!"

"hey no you're fine" The brunette laughed a bit confused "Are you new here I don't recognize you"

"uhh yeah but I got to go, nice meeting you I guess," Brooke said not wanting any interactions tonight.

"you too! my name is Kiara by the way"

"Brooke," she said already walking away. once she found where all of the alcohol had been coming from that's where she stayed most of the night. she went to go re-fill her cup but somebody stopped her.

"I've never seen someone drink that much beer and not throw up" Kiara laughed

"hey why don't I introduce you to my friends over there so you know a couple of people around here instead of just drinking triple your body weight" Kiara said while taking Brooke's cup from her

"Yeah sure but just for a little bit cause I got to get home" Brooke slurred. Kiara helped the drunk blonde up and they walked over to where the group was.

"Who do we have here" the blonde boy quickly stated with excitement

"JJ no she's off limits. Everyone this is Brooke she's my new friend" Kiara sat down and Brooke sat next to her.

"This is JJ, John B, and Pope" she introduced everyone not like Brooke was going to remember them by the morning.

"Where are you from, I haven't seen you here before," John b said

"oh uh you know, places," she said after an awkward silence

"That's real descriptive" Pope whispered scasticly

"you know what I got to go now but it was fun meeting you" She stood up

"hey uh we could drive you back" Kiara offered

"no, I'm good thanks though" Brooke walked away a bit more sober now

"look now you scared her off" Kiara scolded the boys

Once she re-joined the party she could feel eyes on her. there was a small group of girls that she could recognize and she knew for sure that they did too. She can't be recognized here nobody is supposed to know her. One of the girls started to walk up to her

"Hey, is that Brooke like the Brooklyn Prescott, omg," the girl said scasticly

"Omg can you literally just shut up," Brooke said unenthused

"Oh did I just blow your cover? why are you here in the Obx all of a sudden? and omg where's your mom because we know that your dad is in jail now" she smiled. Brooke held back the anger and laughed.

"And you know what, I've heard that you just like him" and just like that Brooke's fist met the girl's face over and over again. a group has already come over to watch the fight. she couldn't hear anything as it all went quiet. all of a sudden Brooke feels hands ripping her off the now bloodied girl.