Just breathe 💗 TB

(Dating)

I got this story line from someone else on tiktok but I forgot what the user is but if anyone knows it please tag them. 🌟🌟
Includes a school shooting ⚠️

Backstory

You and Tom have been dating for a little more that a year now and since you would hangout with the kaulitz family so much you have also grown to be a really good friend with bill.

You three were inseparable ever since you were really young kids but then something changes.

Y/n's pov

I woke up today but something felt different the world felt darker than usual. I decided to brighten myself up a bit with a shower. I got in and had a quick cold shower as I woke up a bit late.

I changed into a pair of blue jeans that were a little baggy but went out at the bottom and a spaghetti strap cropped shirt with a black zip up hoodie and straightened my hair before curling the ends a little to give it some volume. I added a gold necklace and another one that went a little lower than the first one. I put on my favourite gold bracelet with a silver one on top of it and I added one gold ring.

I finished up in the bathroom with brushing my teeth and doing my makeup before going downstairs.

"Hey mum" I said to her and smiled

"Good morning beautiful" she said pushing a bowl of yogurt and fruit over to me.

"Now eat up, you need to walk today because I have to go to work is that alright?" She asked.

"Yea thats fine" I replied

Once I finished my food I grabbed my bag and went out the door. I put on some white converse and started walking to school.

I finally got to school. I glanced over the crowds of people all stood outside when I finally spotted Bill. He held I contact with me before we both ran up to eachother and I threw myself into his arms.

"I missed you" I squeeked and Tom came from behind Bill.

"Hey Y/n I was wondering where you were" Tom said and I went towards him before he gave me a peck on the lips.

Time skip

After the bell rang everyone made there way indoors and I went to my first lesson with Tom whilst Bill had to go another way because he wasn't in my class.

We all entered the science class room and me and Tom chose a seat at the back of the room where we thought the teacher might not spot us.

"Okay class stop the talking we have a big lesson to get through" The teacher said and me and Tom shared the same look of concern and boredom.

"This is going to be a long lesson" I said before putting my head down onto the table so I didn't need to listen to this idiot speaking any longer.

It was a long time before I woke up to Tom shaking my arm and the teacher screaming at us. I heard a long shreaking bell and I thought that the lesson was over.

"Y/n come on you need to get up" Tom said sounding anxious.

"What, what's happening" I said whilst yawning. That's when I realised the alarm was flashing red and that was where the sound was coming from.

Instantly I started to gain more and more panicked as I saw everyone texting frantically on their phones. One girl was crying and trying to tell her mum how much she loved her.

The tears filled my eyes and all my memories went through my mind. This was the end I thought as gun shots could be herd in the hallway and people lay on the floor lifeless. The screams on pain. I hoped this was a dream but even the teacher didn't know what to do.

That's when I felt Tom's hand on my shoulder and his other hand on my stomach as he carefully led me to the back corner of the classroom.

(What y'all looked like (don't ask)

My breathing started going quicker and I felt like I was about to lose it. Toms arms around me titened.

"It's okay just keep breathing"he kept repeating.

2 police officers who were armed knocked the door over.

"Is everyone here alright" the first one said with concern.

Once everyone nodded in relief they stated dismissing everyone from the school.

Tom held my hand the entire time until we got outside.

The only problem was, Bill was nowhere to be seen. I scanned the room looking for him and Tom began getting worried.

"I'm sure he's somewhere here" I said trying to stay positive.

Parent started piling in making it even harder to look. Finally we spotted him. We both ran over to him and his face instantly relieved.

That's when I heard my mom calling him name from behind. She had her arms out and I just ran. As fast as I could until I was safe with her.

"Baby are you okay?" She asked genuinely shocked.
"I'm fine mum, I'm fine" I said taking a deep breath.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

My phone's literally on 2 precent. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed one more story and I'll be finishing this book and opening another one.

Obviously they would be speaking German.

Word count: 905