I Don't Believe You, You're Not The Truth

I froze. Surely it can't be who I'm thinking it is, right? Right?? But no, as soon as I turned around, there they were: the five girls who were playing earlier, smiles on their faces, standing by the garage door. I turned around slowly and damn near dropped my beer!

"Hello, boys," the blonde singer/guitarist said. "Pretty cool sound you've got there." I tried to answer, but no words wanted to come out of my mouth. Lucky for me, it was Roman who responded.

"Thank you, ladies, we're glad you enjoyed it," he said, smiling.

"Three guitars, eh? Impressive!" the orange-haired keyboardist/rhythm guitarist said. "Oh, I'm afraid we haven't introduced ourselves properly. Name's Becky, and these are me friends Lexi, Nikki, Liv, and Nia." The girls went over to us and we shook their hands, and Alexa continued, "We also have a band, Bliss Cross Applesauce."

Dean spat out his beer in shock!

"Wait, WHAT?!!!"

"Whoa, so YOU'RE the new band playing at Vinny M's?!" Dolph asked.

"Yeah! You're playing there too, I presume?"

"Er... Y-yeah, tw-two to three times a w-week, in f-f-fact," I replied. I turned around to see the boys with grins on their faces. Seriously?!

Alexa giggled. "No need to get nervous, uh..."

"Uh... J-Johnny. Johnny Clarkson."

"Johnny," she repeated as she walked over and shook my hand while I just stood like a statue, frozen. "Well, looks like we're gonna be seeing you guys often. Hope we could play together soon, Johnny." I nodded, still frozen in place.

"See you around, Clarkson. Come on, girls!" The rest of the girls followed her and walked away, but Alexa turned back.

"Oh, and Johnny?"

"Y-yeah?"

"I really love Strangers In the Rain."

"T-thank you, Alexa, tha-that means a lot."

She giggled again, in a damn adorable way. "Just call me Lexi."

"Sure... L-Lexi..." I squeaked, as she walked away. I drank the rest of my beer in one gulp, then turned around to see the rest of the boys still with teasing grins on their faces!