A little character intro

Ishan kishan

Obedient kid yeah you all guessed it right he is the topper. In science club of DSC school. Teachers favorite. Kind and always helpful to others. Just hate one thing or say person ( you all will soon know ). Simran is his casual and only friend. belong from bihar. Not interested in anyone except his dreams.

Shubman Gill

The most popular kid of DSC school. uh well in different way. Whenever there is a fight you can find him involved. Hates to listen to others specially his parents ( well he have reason tho ). Not interested in anyone except money. Punjab da puttar.

Abhishek Sharma

Also popular because he is bestie of our Gill. You can find him always with Shubman. Likes Simran. Teachers always look at him with side eyes as he is friend oops bestie of our Shubman. Childhood friend of Shubman from punjab.

Yashaswi Jaiswal

A bright student but too introvert to make any friends. Sometimes talks with Ishan for doubt clearing. He may look kinda arrogant but he is just a shy kid.

Mayank Markande

Friend of Shubman but from another school. who cares tho they always go back home together. He is a champ of soccer and vice captain of their school. Humble and wise.

Simran Desai

Casual friend of Ishan. Likes Shubman from years. Know Shubman through Abhishek. In music and Science club of school.

And rest are their family members who are given small small roles. 

So this is my first time of writing something so bare me with my english. I will try my best to not do any mistakes but still if I do some bare me. And as I have already tagged this story is a total work of fiction they have nothing to do with actual persons or individual. I guess thats it..