Ch 2.

One month span passed in a snap and here the board exams are about to start. Next day was Mathematics exam.
Here that shorty pacing around the room in tension. Revising all the formulas. Over exaggerating the situation. 

Then he sat at his study table, a mountain of textbooks and notes scattered around him. His fingers drummed nervously on the open math book, his eyes darting back and forth across the page without really absorbing the information. His breath came in short, panicked bursts.

His mother entered the room, her saree rustling softly with each step. She noticed the state of her usually calm son  and approached him with a warm smile."kya hua beta ? itne ghabraye kahe lag rahe ho?"He looked up, his eyes filled with anxiety." maa kal exam hai aur humko kuchh bhi nahi aata h.. hum kuchh bhi dhang se nahi karr pa rahe h. hum fail ho jayenge maa... "His mother placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, her touch warm and reassuring.

" beta tum to humesha achhe number late ho kabhi shikayat ka mauka hi nahi dete.. to daro mat sab achha hi hoga." Ishan sighed, running a hand through his hair.

" maa abhi 10th board h.. humara poora career issi pe nirbhar karta hai.." her mother's face softened with understanding, she pulled a chair beside him and took a seat 

" hume pata h tumne kitni mehnat ki hai, bhagwaan pe bharosa rakho Ishu.. sab theek hoga " 

Ishan looked into his mother's eyes as she squeezed them for assurance , her unwavering faith and calm demeanor slowly easing his tension. He took a deep breath."Maa, you're right. I will try harder. "His mother smiled, patting his hand gently. " ye huii na mere lalla waali baat.. chalo ab kuchh khai bhi lo fir padh lena.." Ishan nodded, feeling a renewed sense of determination. His mother's words had given him the courage to face his fears. He picked up himself up and followed his mother on the dining table.after reaching there she feed the whole meal to Ishan with her hands patting his face gently. Ishan complaint of that he is full now but she didn't stopped. 

On the other side was Shubman talking to Abhi on Phone with landline secretly " haa bhaii kitna padh daala? " 

" bhaii pass hone ke bhi lale padhte dikh rahe hai.
ghanta padh liya.. "

Shubman looked here and there covering the telephone to see if any family member present there but when he found none he speak up " bhaii dekh Aadhe formula Maine likh ke laane h aadhe tune... "

" abee solve kya tera baap karega? "

" behenchod sun to le puri baat..
Dekh mereko thoda bahut aata h buss ye formula yaad nahi hote merese.. "

" bhaii pakka na hun fail nahi hone wale..? Mera baap mefi chamdi udher dega... Simran ke saath shad-

" abee oo ashiq ki aulaad jab itni hi chinta thi to padha kyu nahi pehle... inko londiya baaji karni Hai..  class mein gaand marani hai... fir chahte hai ki pass bhi ho Jaye janaab...
Ab banchodi band Kar de thodi si... aur chit banana shuru Kar...."

After a pause " bhaai rakhunga kidhar? "

Shubman sighed to calm down " gaand mein ghusa lena.. " he said with a sweet voice and hung up the phone. 

It was the First board exam day of 2014 batch. Students were before time reached the center. Some panicking while others revising.
Some wearing all that Tilak looking like a true religious person.

Among them was Standing Ishan who was ok when he reached here but as soon as he reached here and saw the kids revising like hell. He got the anxiety attack again..