🌙Childhood memories

A few days before I got the boy's number. What was his name? I couldn't remember... He saved his number in my phone as 'the art god'. We have been texting since then. We talked about literally everything. I every day got new photos when the boy was bored in class or did something exciting.

The art god

Sent a photo

Deleted

Shit sorry

That was to my brother

To make fun of him

(You)

I saw it

You looked cute tho

The photo presented two children. A boy and a girl both dressed elegantly. That probably an was important occasion, but the boy didn't seem to mind it. He simply hold his opened bottle above the girl's head pouring all water onto her.

I smiled lightly. They were so cute.

The art god

She had to change that day

The lesson to not annoy me

(You)

I'll remember

The art god

Do u have any cute childhood photos?

(You)

Maybe

But they're def not as cute and funny as yours

The art god

I want to see them

(You)

You wish

The art god

I actually do

So send me some

or

I have a better idea

I'll come to your house

(You)

There's no need

The art god

But I want to see u

(You)

We can do a video call

The art god

Nah

I agree

Incoming call from The art god

I clicked the the the green icon.

'Hi' the boy on the other side said. He was smiling and good-looking as always.

'Hi'

'So now go for some albums and show me you as a child'

'As I said earlier my photos aren't that interesting'

'But you're for sure very pretty like now. You know, we were just special kids with my sister'

I took a few albums from the shelf under my books. I opened it on the first page.

'Show me!'

'But it's literally from the hospital'

'I don't care' I switched the camera and directed it to the photos.

'Your mom has an amazing sense of style. Even that stupid blanket looks nice'

'Says you. The best-dressed person I know'

'I don't think so. People at my school are more creative and amazing. But back to the topic, you look adorable!'

Thank god my face wasn't on the screen, so no one saw how hard I blushed.

'That's unfair! I want more photos of you too!'

'If you don't want to meet at your and my house we can just go picnic. Bring your photos'

'Fine, when?'

'Right now? I'll be at your place in 3 minutes'

'Okay, see you'

'Bye'

I took my backpack. I packed all my 3 quite thick albums and a bottle of water. I thought that would be nice if I brought some food, so I went to the fridge. There wasn't anything special, so I took cookies with marmalade and a few fruits.

I walked out of her house and saw him.

'Hello, now face to face'

'Hi again'

'What food do you have?'

'Cookies and fruits'

'Nice, I have oranges and lemons, so we can do lemonade! I didn't forget about the blanket and photos tho'

'I have a lot of them. But I won't show you all. Most of them are embarrassing'

'Oh I would love to have many childhood photos. My parents ignored making photos, we have only a few like that one from my cousin's wedding'

We started to look at the albums. I had three and he had one.

After half an hour we were dying of laughter. Especially he.

'You were so cute there, you wanted bangs' He said between laughs.

'Don't even tell me. It was one big mess and people thought I was a girl'

'But' He laughed even more looking at the photo again.

'Ahh, eat a strawberry' I put a fruit in his mouth.

'That was mean'

'I just wanted you to taste how delicious they are' I tried to defend myself.

'Of course'

We started eating cookies with fruits, but for him, it was hard to not get choked. We were laughing together. Later we were lying on the grass in the sun and just talked with our eyes closed.

That's too beautiful to be true

Hi!

I'm so bored. Studying sucks

I didn't mention it but chapters in that fic are 500-1000 words. Usually 650. Idk if it's long or short. Next book I'm writing has longer chapters

Have a wonderful Sunday

Morpho