🌙Music expresses emotions

'Hi!!' The boy with fluffy ran to me.

'Hey'

'How are you feeling today?'

'Good'

'As always. Would you like to come over?'

I looked at him for a while. I was trying not to stare, but it was hard. From what planet are you? Why are you inviting me to your house? Me. I'm not a good person to hang out with.

'Yes' I finally spoke.

'Great. You know, I had an exam today. My drawing teacher was like bitches we're having a party today! Two hours and you need to have a full drawing! That was crazy I swear, any of us didn't get any break'

'Did you finish it?'

'Nah, the shadows almost didn't exist and the lines were crooked, but the others' drawings looked even worse, so I got a good mark'

'Congratulate'

'Thanks. Have you had some tests recently?'

'Many' I looked around. We were waiting at the bus stop, crowded and I was talking with someone. I wanted to shout to the world I'm doing it!

'I forgot that your high school is the best in the city' he said in a mocking tone.

'I hate it'

'Why did you choose it then?'

'I didn't know it was that hard. But I hope that that work will pay off and I'll get into a good university.

'Planning future. How wonderful. I prefer to not think about it now'

Our bus arrived and we entered. We talk the whole way to the right stop. I knew people from my old school were looking. A year before I talked with some of them. It was somehow easier for me to talk with someone I knew. But every one of them moved on and had new friends from their schools. I didn't. I was always alone, till now.

'I wonder what your room looks like' I said shocking us both.

'It looks like me'

'Then it has to be interesting' I wanted to say beautiful because, in my opinion, that boy was cute and beautiful. But I didn't say anything more.

'I also wonder what your room looks like'

'It also looks like me. It's boring'

'You don't look boring'

'Oh, really?'

'Yeah. Maybe you don't see it. You don't have dyed hair or don't dress colorful, but you have your poker face, elegant way of dressing, the mysterious aura' I blushed. It was nice hearing that I didn't look like a freak to someone 'I tried to tidy up my room, but I didn't plan to have a guest, so please don't run away with a scream when you see it'

'I won't for sure'

'Wonderful. Don't worry, there are no plugs and insects. It's not that bad' he laughed.

We went to his house. It was big, bigger than mine. He opened the door with his keys.

'I lost them once. I was wondering why a group of boys were staring and pointing out at me. When I found out I lost my keys I freaked out, left the bus and ran as fast as I could to find them. I found them. But these boys found them before me and were laughing at me. Fuckers. I saw them the other day and taught them a lesson'

'It sounded like you beat them'

'Not exactly. They would knock me down. But I said what I thought about them. Do you want something to drink?' I shook my head and we went to his room.

'Wow' Was all I was able to say.

'Please don't mind these boxes, I'm painting them. Well, these clothes aren't a part of the painting, but I'll throw them into my wardrobe'

'Walls in my room feel empty now'

'It's some kind of stereotype. I'm an artist, shouldn't my room look different? But I like it'

'It's full of life' I didn't know why I said that and why I added quietly 'Like you'

'Aw, thanks' I blushed so I quickly looked at the guitar in the corner.

'You can play?'

'Yes. Pretty well, I also write my own songs'

'Could you play for me?' I decided to say something I never would.

'Of course! You know, it's a very useful ability in camps. The song is called Close'

He took his guitar and sat on the bed. He started playing, but what I didn't expect was him singing. He had quite a deep voice in general, but when he was singing it was completely different. I couldn't get out of my head the thoughts that he's an angel.

The music felt like my inside in that moment. Soft, happy tones. Have I finally made a friend?

Hi!

Today was my sister's birthday, it was so nice, I don't want to go back to school😭

But I don't have any other choice ig

Have a good night

Morpho