The Morning After

⚠️full detailed s3x scene⚠️*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It gets to 4am and I can't sleep at all, staring at the ceiling, making sure Charlotte doesn't need me. I don't get any sleep. It gets to 4:30am and I'm still not tired. That's a lie. I am tired. I just can't sleep. I hope Charlotte's okay.
5am...
6am...
7am...
I hear charlottes alarm go off, and I run upstairs quickly to turn it off but she's awake when I get up there, looking confused.
"You okay sweetheart?" I ask her, as she replies "Mia? What are you doing here? Who's shirt am I wearing? What happened?" Honestly I'm not at all shocked that she doesn't remember, she doesn't even look hungover at all. "I've got a massive headache"
Ok maybe I was wrong.
"Okay sweetheart let me get you some paracetamol" her face visibly drops. "Can you get me the liquid type please" she says to me "and explain how I ended up here afterwards" she murmurs. I run downstairs and grab the bottle, a spoon and take it back to her, as I kneel down in front of her bed, remove the child proof lid on the medicine and pour some onto the spoon. "Open" I say, as she opens her mouth. I pour the medicine in, and she closes her mouth and swallows.

"So I found you drunk in a bar, took you home, your wearing my shirt because you wanted to, and now here we are, in your room" I say, as she looks at me in worry "so why did you sleep downstairs?" She asks. I thought that was obvious. "I didn't want you to think I was taking advantage of you when you didn't know what was happening, so I made sure there was no way to confuse it to look like I did", i spoke, and she softly smiled before looking at her phone. Her smile just sends butterflies shooting through me.

It was 8:21. "I need to get to work im so late" she says quickly, and tries to jumps up. I place my hands on her shoulders and push her gently so she's sitting back down "woah woah woah Sweetheart calm down your not going in today. I've called Marjorie, let her know your not well and she's not expecting you, it's okay." She looks at me with relief. "Thank you, Mia" I smile at her, before asking "is there anything I can do before I just go and sit back downstairs?I'm assuming you want time to yourself?" She looks at me "stay up here with me" so I do. we sit there in comfortable silence for a bit until she starts making conversation.

It gets to around lunchtime and Charlottes not got a headache at all anymore; just a bit achy. "Sweetheart want me to get you any lunch?" I questioned, "yes please, can I just get a sandwich?" So I go downstairs and make her a sandwich. A few moments later and it's done, I cut it in half, and take it to her. I place it on her lap "there's your lunch" I say softly. "Thank you baby" she responds, before picking up her sandwich and taking bite after bite until there is just crumbs. I take her plate from her lap as she finishes the sandwich and go downstairs to put it by her kitchen sink. As i wander back up the stairs, i start to think to myself how pretty Charlotte really is. I get back upstairs, and we sit down next to eachother in comfortable silence for a while.

It gets to around 2pm, "you feeling okay now sweetheart?" I ask her. She quickly acknowledged "yeah, not really aching at all". She looks so hot in my shirt and some high waisted shorts, honestly. I moved closer to her and i flicked the TV on "should we watch a movie?" I pleaded in my head that she said yes. "Yeah, sure, you pick the movie" she answered. I flick onto Netflix and find a movie to put on. Bridgerton sounds perfect right now. "Baby is Bridgerton okay?" "Yeah that sounds good". I click on Bridgerton, turn the lights off, and we lay there, watching the movie. I wrap my arm round her shoulder and she rests her head on my shoulder, i get immediate butterflies and they hit me like a ton of bricks.  We get through around 7 episodes, and it hits 8:30. Charlotte looks so tired, but so hot at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Charlotte's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~