Chapter 15

"I hope he is fine" As soon as Yejun reached his home he quickly called Jaeyoung. He paced around his house, his other hand on his waist and teeth nibbling on his lower lip.

"I think he is busy- Wait, he picked up!" Yejun was going to end the call when Jaeyoung wasn't picking up after several rings but as his thumb was going to press the end button, he saw the timer starting which meant Jaeyoung picked up the call.

"Hyung? Where are you? Is everything alright?" Yejun promised himself that he would try to be patient and not bombard him with questions, but he couldn't help it. He is way too worried and curious.

He heard Jaeyoung replying hurriedly. His words rushed. "Baby- I am at home. Everything is alright. What happened?" Even though Jaeyoung was talking to him, he sounded distracted and uninterested in having this conversation. It sounded forced to Yejun, killing his already anxious heart.

"Nothing- Actually, I was talking to Hae-"

Then Jaeyoung's voice was heard again. He sounded apologetic. "I am sorry, baby... I will call you back after sometimes, I promise" With that Jaeyoung ended the call.

Yejun slumped against the wall, the phone a dead weight in his hand. He glanced at his phone, unable to believe that Jaeyoung cut his call like that. "Is he serious?" Yejun felt so disrespected. His shock morphed into a cold anger that coiled in his gut. He felt hurt, confused, and utterly lost.

He was going to type Jaeyoung a long paragraph, scolding him about his manners and how he has been ignoring him nowadays but then only he received Eunho's message.

Eunho messaged him personally? The four friends usually use their group chat to talk since they share everything so there is nothing to hide. They rarely personally message each other.

But if Eunho did. It might be something serious.

Eunhooo🐻

Yejun... I was thinking about whether I should tell you this or not as I didn't want to create any misunderstanding especially because I don't know the reason but being your best friend, I should inform you of this.

When I and Seonho hyung were exiting the uni after practice, we saw a girl sitting in Jaeyoung hyung's car.

Maybe she is his sister or friend or relative... but I thought I should tell you.

Please talk with him before reaching to any conclusion, ok?

Yejun scoffed reading the last message and tightly held his phone to resist his urge of throwing his phone or doing something.

"What talking is Eunho even talking about? Conclusions are already reached. Min Jaeyoung you are a dead man now" Yejun gritted his teeth, he had enough.

🍀

Eunho bit his inner cheek when he saw Yejun had read the message but didn't reply. "Seems like it is going to be trouble in paradise. Should I have not told him that? Is he upset with me? But why would he be upset with me? I just informed him that" he pouted.

He hated people being upset with him or not liking him. His biggest fear is making people dislike him, especially the one who adores him.

"Should I talk to hyung about this?" After pondering a little, Eunho started typing his message about what happened but obviously, without mentioning Yejun's and Jaeyoung's names. He sent it and waited for Seonho to reply. That he did instantly.

Seonho hyungie🌸

Oh, don't worry! 😊 You did nothing wrong. Instead, in my eyes, you did the right thing by telling your friend about this. You did your part and now let them handle this situation.