Chapter 115

JK's POV

It's a struggle to wake up with an erection and not put it where it is supposed to go. It's Wednesday, I have to get ready to go to the children's hospital.  I wanted the donation to be just that,quiet . I don't like it when the media writes about giving back as if it's an achievement.  It's just something that I feel every celebrity out there should be doing. If you have fans that are buying tickets to go see your movies or concerts, or buy your merchandise, have some decency, and give back,it always comes back tenfold.

I decided to just get dressed in comfortable sweatpants and oversized jersey, take my mask ,today I am going with Ma2,she really loves kids. I thought it would be fun to take her out of the house. I am glad that from all the betrayal I had in my life,ma2 and Dan forever stayed loyal and by my side. True family members,I really love and care for them both.

I spoke to Tae earlier today. It looks as though the two of them are having a great time. Tonight will be the first show,I am dying to see what my baby will be wearing. I told him strictly that I didn't want him wearing anything close to what he wore for the graduation, and we both agreed. I also asked, "No begged him to but the things he had on, and so far, I haven't gotten any notifications on my phone from  any purchases. He is stubborn by refusing to use the card.

Jk:" Ma,are you ready? The little ones are probably a wake by now.

Ma2:" Yes,I came here already ready,we were just waiting for you

Jk:" We?

Hansohee:" I wanna go with you? See the little angels

Jhope:" Yep,we are going with you. Suga is busy at the studio,Mingyu is back to practicing and -

Lulu:" Hi,am I late? I am here,I am here,Hallo ma,everyone.Lets get going

Jk:" Okay,let's go,the more the merrier, I guess.

Ma2 and I drove in the same car,the rest followed behind us, and our security team drove in front of us.

Ma2:" Hiw is doing doing?

Jk:" He's doing good,I love that he gets to do what he loves with his brother. They have been through a lot. It's a blessing that there is a rainbow shining brightly over them.

Ma2:" I am happy to hear that. What does the future look like with you two? When you do get married,will you slow it down and be present with each other, or are you just going to keep busy

Jk:" I would probably take a hiatus for about a year after we get married to enjoy our honeymoon, travel,just the two of us,see the world,stay up and get drunk,make love,dance all night,eat as much as we want,get sunburns  and get back home and just reminisce

Ma2:" What happens when Tae is busy during that period, if he's the most sought-after influencer ? What if he can just give you a week for the honeymoon?

Jk:" Don't jinx it,I would never dim his lights. I will go wherever he is as long as it means he is doing what he loves, and I am right there with him.

Ma2:" What about when you decide to have kids?

Jk:" Well,you will still be around.i will ever only trust to leave my kids alone with you or my mom.

Ma2:" These are the conversations that the two of you need to have and not just assume that things will just fall into place

Jk:" I know, kw mom,I know that Tae and I have come a long way and still have a long way to go, but we are getting there. I could've taken a plane to be with him, but here I am, doing my diligence.

Ma2:"Giving back to the old and helpless kids is always the way to go.

Jk:" I concur

We arrived at the Soeul international kids care hospital and there are already paparazzi waiting outside. Why do these people always have their ears to the ground when I don't need them . When I need them to take unplanned planned pictures, they are never available, ugh.