11

Atsumu's pov:

Now the hang out was officially starting. Everyone was here by now.

Kita managed to slightly burn some of the food and got a scolding from Samu.

A sight I'd never thought I'd see.

Now everyone was in the living room with snacks, food and drinks. They were either on the couches or on the floor.

We just picked a random movie after much debate.

Iwaizumi wanted something with Godzilla, Oikawa wanted to watch an alien documentary and Osamu said a baking show or sumin since we all probably can't even boil an egg or make pot noodles.

Me, Omi-kun, Iwaizumi and Kawa were on the big couch, in that same order.

Osamu was in a singular arm chair with Suna in his lap.

Daichi was in the other armchair with Suga using Daichi's thighs as a head rester.

Bokuto was laying on his stomach and Keiji was next to him cuddling a pillow.

Ushijima was on the ground, he'd prefer to be on one of the couches but said he would be ok on the floor since Tendou was with him.

Ushijima... actually I'll just call him Ushi cause his names way too long to say or write.

So Ushi was on the ground sitting criss cross apple sauce and Tendou had his knees to his chest with his head laying on Ushi's shoulder.

Both Aran and Kita had grabbed some chairs from the dinning room and sat on those.

Kuroo was on the floor braced against the couch by my side cuddling Kenma who was sat between Kuroo's legs.

To be honest, I don't know why they don't start dating. All they are is fuck buddies but they're pretty close and it's obvious they have feelings for eachother.

Same with Kaashi and Kotarou.

It's painful watching them together. They're so oblivious that it frustrates me. They're practically soulmates. I'm pretty sure both of them know about each others feelings but no ones made the first move yet.

What a bunch of pussies. Well I can't say much since I don't have much progress with Omi but I'm trying to take it slow and make sure that he's comfortable.

And I have more progress with Omi than Kawa has with Iwa.

The boys desperate at this point. He's even tried pick up lines.

During the movie, I couldn't help but sneak glances at Omi. He looked absolutely stunning under the TV light. I don't know why, but he just did.

I could tell he was getting disgusted by Kuroo and Kenma's pda.

Even though they're not together they still display a nauseating amount of pda, which I'm surprised Kenma agrees to.

After the movie finished we decided to play some games.

Also Ayumi was at a friends house for like a girls night and 'father' was at work. So we could do whatever the fuck we wanted. Like usual :)

Osamu brought out some games and we had to bribe Bokuto with cheese, which somehow worked, not to play strip poker.

The first game was twister. Obviously Omi-kun didn't play, but me and the others did and it was pretty fun. Both Daichi and Ushi were sore after it like a bunch of delicate old people.

I learned from twister that Tendou is super flexible but not as flexible as Oikawa.

When he was younger, Oikawa did figure skating and gymnastics, only because his sister did it though. He was gonna do ballet too but his father said it was too feminine and told his mother to pull him out the program and keep his older sister in it instead. Then he played volleyball and now he's hooked unto it.

We played some more games such as dominoes, in which Suna somehow won all 6 rounds. Idek how.

And monopoly too and you can guess how that turned out. (Bokuto flipped the table over.)

So no one won that match. Then we played some card games and did some money betting too. But then we had to scratch that idea because we were broke mfs whilst Omi, Kawa and Ushi were rich ass bitches.

So after all that chaos... Even more chaos began.

Third person pov:

No one had known how or when but Kuroo had managed to sneak in a whole bottle of alcohol. Even Kenma didn't realize he did that, neither Bokuto.

It was only until Kuroo whipped it out in front of the others to show them.

"Behold!!" He said as he held it up high.

"Is it my will to live?" Sakusa said bluntly.

"Wait is your only will to live alcohol too?" Atsumu said as a joke, only to receive concerned stares from his twin and friends.

"Nevermind." The fake blonde mumbled. Soon the attention from Atsumu was diverted back to Kuroo.

"What are you doing with that?" Suga asked curiously.

Before Kuroo could finish his answer, Iwaizumi had walked out through the back door into the little back yard.

He went out there to calm down a bit and de-stress.

He braced back unto the wall and took out a lighter and cigarette from his pockets. As he lit the cigarette, someone came along and pulled him out of his train of thought.

"I didn't know you smoked." Oikawa said. He had left the others to come check on Iwaizumi.

"Well now u do." Iwaizumi shifted his attention from Oikawa to the bright moon lit sky.

"I did that too.. yk smoking." Continued Oikawa. Not even earning a glace from Iwaizumi.

"You still do."

"Hm? And how do u know?"

"I searched you on Instagram to make sure you're not a creep."

"pfft-" Oikawa was in disbelief. "And what did u find out?"

"Well I now know that you flew all the way to America just to try to sneak into Area 51."

"Just wanna say that the whole group came with me too."

"Yh only because you forced them too." Iwaizumi laughed.

Under the twinkling stars and dazzling moon, Iwaizumi looked majestic.