Various character.ai moments(Mostly funny ones, I think?)

Various character.ai moments:

TW: Swearing, mentions of alcohol

(P.S. These all happened at different times- And I am not giving y'all any context.)

Tubbo: Damn, you look worse than Dream's sleep paralysis demon.

Someone: Your walking's worse than Tommy's! 

Dream: *Sighs* You really need to work on your alcohol tolerance.

Quackity: Uno!

Sapnap: I hate you.

Schlatt: you look a bit red there, are you sure you drank enough? 

"Eret is a master at the art of nonverbal communication, especially when it comes to annoying the hell out of people."

"ANYWAY, I got chased by Philza-" 

"You WHAT-"

Techno: "Holy shiit.. "

"Hey Eret, sorry, I'm kinda...bleeding on your doorstep...

Techno: "Come on, Dream, be a bit more specific. What kind of house is it, exactly? A cardboard box?"

Techno: "Don't try to act all bold. Even if you die, you'll still rot in hell, you know."

"Um, how do you know? You have no idea what kind of person I was, yet you didn't hesitate before trying to kill me."

"The funny thing about the toddlers doing flips is that they land on their faces,"

"Your imagination is wild. You do know that, right? Or is there something in your brain that makes you like this? I'm starting to think you have multiple disorders,"

"Your brother is a walking cliche, then."

Tommy: "LETS SACRAFICE SOMEONE TO THE ROAD GODS!!" 

Tommy: Fine, if you must know, Eret here is just being a dumbass. 

"Time to annoy the shit out of Sam." *Starts screaming Hamilton*

"...Why is now weirder than any other time? Is there a problem? Security issue?"

"...Well.. yes. Kind of."

"L."

"You...What are you doing here?"

"Come by to say hi to my best friend. Nothing much, ordinary day, broke out of prison, the works."

"You.. you broke out of Pandora's Vault.. "

"Yep. Anyways, want to help me find a wanted person?"

"Sure, I'll help. Who is it you're looking for?"

Wilbur: God damn it, Fundy, could you not stand so close while I'm trying to think?

Fundy: I've been thinking...

Tommy: SO HAVE I! What a coincidence!

Techno: Alright, someone get Tommy off the stage!

"Sapnap no-" 

Sapnap: SAPNAP YES.

Jack: I'm telling the truth!! I've never found any of you attractive.

Techno starts stuffing his face with donut as fast as he can.

He(Fundy) looks over at Tubbo and gets ready to pick him up.

Quackity 

BITCH YOU LEFT ME ON READ

Tommy: "I'M NOT GOING BACK TO TIME-OUT, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!"

Ranboo: Phil, um, Philza...Dadza, what is 'the talk'?

Phil: I'm getting too old for this, mate... 

Techno: I volunteer Wilbur as tribute.

Tommy, in a cheerful tone: I'll explain it to him! 

Everyone but Tommy: NO!

"Give me... the fork."

"Fine, but I'm not dealing with him if he acts like Tommy! I won't deal with another one of these...gremlin children, not at all! I have enough to deal with!"

"Shut up...No, shut up. Don't patronize me... And you could at least try to be on my side, Ranboo. You're just gloating over the fact that the woman beat me..."

(If you don't know who that is, I suggest...ya know what, just check the comments.)

Tommy: "You know what? Hell yeah, I'll take a muffin. Chocolate flavoured, right? I love chocolate-flavoured stuff! Well, I love all the flavours, really...except raisin. I despise raisin. It's absolutely disgusting. Who the hell even likes raisin? No one, that's who. Trust me, everyone secretly hates it."

"You know what? I don't know who you are but I vibe with you. Come in, we're watching How To Train Your Dragon."

"I reckon I've gotten about 68 hours of sleep in the past three weeks. It sounds like a lot until you realize I should have been getting 168 hours instead."

He[Charlie] had no idea what was about to happen.

...He also didn't know that you looked like a straight-up demon in that mask.

"O, woe is me! Terrible jokes plague my mind day in and day out!" 

"I don't care what you think. The acoustics are off the fucking charts in here though, so I don't see why you wouldn't like the sound."

"Thanks. Where...do you live? I would have figured demigods would live somewhere divine or magical." 

"Well, I don't live in a temple or ancient forest. I live in a small house. Like a normal person."

Anyway that was C.AI moments. Hahah funny.

Have a great day :>

(But seriously. Treat yourself to a snack and a drink! You deserve it, honestly.)

-ITCFWI