s i x - yeh un dino ki baat hai.

( Raja Rani is none other than our Akshara and Rajveer💗)

So, dear angel,' Akshara began,YEH UN DINO KI BAAT HAI, her voice transporting them to a different era, 'it was the summer of 1995, and Shimla was buzzing with excitement. There was a girl named Rani, was a bookworm, spending most of my days in the library, lost in the pages of my favorite novels.'

As she spoke, the scene shifted to a quiet library, the sound of pages turning and whispers filling the air. Rani, sat engrossed in a book, her hair tied up in a ponytail, her eyes shining with excitement. Raja, then walked in, his army uniform a stark contrast to the peaceful surroundings.

They met in the library, bonding over their love of books and poetry,' Akshara continued, her eyes sparkling with memories. 'Raja was enchanted by Rani's beauty and grace, and Rani was drawn to Raja's bravery and charm.' Raja told her, he had a passion for writing poetry and Rani was writer and reader herself.

They decided to meet at the book fest, and the rest, as they say, is history,' Akshara whispered, her voice barely audible, staring at Rajveer hoping he'll respond.

The little girl listened, entranced by the tale of love and serendipity, her heart filled with wonder.

"'And then, dear angel, Raja and Rani finally met at the book fest in Shimla,' Akshara said, her voice painting a vivid picture. 'The sun was shining bright, casting a warm glow over the bustling streets. The smell of old books and freshly brewed coffee filled the air, enticing everyone to come and explore.'

The little girl's eyes widened with excitement as Akshara continued, 'Raja, dashing in his army uniform, walked into the fest, his eyes scanning the crowd for a glimpse of Rani. And then, he saw her beautiful, radiant Rani, her hair shining like gold in the sunlight.'

"Raja was smitten, his heart skipping a beat as he approached her,' Akshara said, her voice filled with emotion. Raja got Rabindranath Tagore's book and gifted it to Rani. They roamed the book feast Raja telling her more poetries.

Then they headed to a golgappa stall nearby. Raja asked the vendor to make him spicy golgappas for Rani and him and they did a quick competition of spice tolerance. It was so fun, Akshara narrated with tears in her eyes. While she narrated Rajveer admired her thinking what if they really knew eachother but he didn't remember her.........

"The little girl sighed, her heart filled with wonder. 'And then, they spent the day together, lost in the world of books and poetry and enjoyed golgapps?' she asked, her eyes shining with excitement.

Akshara smiled, her eyes misty with memories. 'Yes, dear one. They spent the day together, their hearts beating as one. And from that moment on, they were inseparable, their love growing stronger with each passing day.''

"Just as Akshara was lost in the memories of their past, Rajveer's voice interrupted the spell, 'Chalo, Aavira, let's go now. It's getting late, and it's going to get colder.'

Aavira's face fell, her eyes shining with disappointment. 'But Dadda, I don't want to leave! I want to hear more stories!'

Akshara's heart ached, her eyes pleading with Rajveer to stay. But what could she do? She was just a ghost from his past, a reminder of a love he had long forgotten.

'Goodbye, Akshara aunty,' Aavira said, her voice barely above a whisper. 'Thank you for the stories.'

Akshara's throat constricted, her eyes brimming with tears. 'Goodbye, dear one,' she whispered, her voice cracking with emotion. 'Take care, and remember, the story of Raja and Rani will always be with you.'

As they turned to leave, Akshara's eyes met Rajveer's, her heart hoping against hope that he would respond, that he would see the love and longing in her eyes. But he just looked away, his face expressionless, and walked out of the library, leaving Akshara alone with her tears.

The door closed behind them, and Akshara felt a part of her heart rip apart. She knew she had lost him, again. But she also knew that she would never stop loving him, and good things were coming, she knew that miracles would happen
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This story is rollercoaster of all emotions, keep reading to know more🦋
~with love and regards, laysaawrites 🕯️
(I have decided to give fast updates loves)