Chapter 32

A week later

Brooke was shopping in her kitchen for shoes while Jaden was making lunch for everyone. "Mommy I want to sit with you" cooper climbed on the tall chairs sitting next to Brooke who was on her computer as cooper was playing with his toys on the island counter. "Just be careful you don't want your cars melting into the food"
"Eww I'm not eating cars" Ellie sat on the other chair next to cooper with her bunny Bubbles. "Sweetie get Bubbles off the table we eat on their" Jaden pointed to Bubbles with a sharp knife "Jay don't use the knife as a ruler it looks like you're going to murder your kids"
Jaden put the knife away pointing with his finger "aw Comon" Ellie walked away with bubbles going on the couch "you know we should go to Brazil"
Jaden faced Brooke as he was putting in tomato sauce in the pot. "For what? To get kidnapped?" Brooke laughed it off knowing behind her computer screen was already flights to Brazil for next week "I mean your kids don't know anything about their culture and you don't even teach them Portugues" Jaden started whispering while Brooke rolled her eyes "you know my mom is American and had a random Brazilian hook up" "Brooke the children's ears"
Jaden pointed over to Ellie and cooper so Weren't paying attention to their parents. "Oh Jaden Comon all cooper cares about is his cars" Brooke placed cooper on her lap since he was reaching out his arms for Brooke.
"And how come you haven't told me this?" "It's a long story" Brooke closed her laptop then started playing with coopers hair "daddy I want food" coopers grunted when Brooke was grabbing his cheeks. "Yes, yes give me 5 minutes baby" Jaden started finishing up the pasta he was cooking
"Don't call me that" cooper threw his water bottle, aiming it at Jaden but he ducked making Ellie and Brooke laugh
"Did my son tried murdering me?" Jaden came back up rising one eyebrow "coop you don't throw things at anyone especially daddy" Ellie walked over picking up cooper taking him to the couch "I think someone isn't someone's baby" Brooke was still laughing while Jaden tried not getting mad "lunch is ready, I will be back I got to go run an errand" Jaden left the house so mad little fogs were coming out of his head
"Oh Jaden please it's not that serious"
Jaden turned over before leaving the house "I'm just getting air" Jaden left the house hearing his car rumble. "Cooper we need to have a chat"
-
"And that's why you don't throw any objects at anyone especially your daddy, got it?"
Cooper nodded with an innocent smile
"Ok let's eat then get sissy packed"
Since it's the end of summer Tayler had been begging to see Ellie for one last time before he leaves to move to Alabama.. I haven't broken the news to Ellie yet but he said he would be pop the bubble.