Prologue

"Mommy, mommy, look! Isn't this pretty??" ; "It surly is, my sweet princess..."

"Come on, we're going on a vacation for your birthday, ******. Get ready." ; "Aye, Aye, mommy!"

"MOMMY!—  sob please... mommy... sob.."

"Come on, little one, you will be going with me. From now on, you will live here. Get used to it."

"Could you at least once sit quiet at the damn table?"

"What is wrong with her? She's been crying in that corner for hours" ; "That's because she has been throwing yet another tantrum over another small thing. She's getting on my nerves."

"Ain't she the one that ******* **** ** * *** *****?" ; "Yeah, she is."

"You ungrateful brat!!" ;"Ow! St-Stop! P-please.. sob..."

"Hello, my name is ****, it's nice to meet you ******. Let's be friends."

"Do you always sit here alone as well? Don't worry, they don't like me either because I'm **** and need to use some things to help me. Let's be weird together."

"You're my bestfriend! You're the most awesome person out there, ******."

"******, this is *****. He's the best, even when he is weird. You will get used to it."

"I am sorry, but I need to change schools. My parents want me to. Just... take this and never forget about me."

"That's just disgusting, what do you mean you're **********. Get out of my sight! I never want to see your disgusting face anymore!!"

"***, don't you dare! Come back here!" ; "Don't you understand that nothing of this makes sense anymore?! I am sick of it!"

"I am sorry..."

"****"

"-*$/_*¥\"

"..."

Peep peep. Peep peep. Peep peep. Peep peep. Peep peep... Peep peep... Peep...