Chapter 7

Elias .•°•☆

Leo was acting really weird ever since Leonora suddenly decided to come out for him which— went quite wrong to be honest. Leo suddenly started acting like there was something big hiding behind it although all he said was that he was l pansexual. Which, great, I don't mind— no, I should mind, I don't like him. Don't liking him is even a really gentle term. I hate him.... Yes, that's right I hat— hatt—- hate him! There. I said it.
My sibling themselves is Pan so... no big deal— hold up, it should be a big deal. It is a massive deal.
But then again... that situation from earlier. In the restroom. That was... uh... new to me. Okay, I admit, it was weird. Like, it awakened something weird in me that I don't know yet. I surly hated it. Hated how my heart made an extra leap. It was disgusting and I don't know what that meant. Maybe I have a heart condition that I should get checked out? Yes, that must be it.

We were currently sitting by the table still. The cafe less busy than it was once we came here which was good for me. I hated social interaction— nah, interacting was pretty badass for me since I loved socializing, but having so many people around me caused sometimes for me to have a panic attack. And the biggest problem right now was that I didn't have my Loops on me, aka my noise canceling earphones. I forgot them at home. So my sensory issues were getting overstimulated. That was the only negative here— plus Leo.
The atmosphere got quieter between us as everyone started concentrating on their own food. Even Leonora went silent which was a first one. And I was quiet. Also a first one.
There simply wasn't a topic to talk about for some reason after Leo went weirdly silent. He was staring down on his food the whole time, mostly picking on it without really eating it.

"I will go pay." Leonora suddenly announced as they stood up from their place and in a spare time of milliseconds, Leo's head arched up like a watchdogs.
"Hold up, I will pay." He announced at which I also looked up finally at him. He was ready to jump up and run to the countertop towards the cashier to pay.
"What? Excuse you, young man. I invited you two, which means I am paying. I got the money, you're just studying in college. And college equals college bills. And college bills equals broke. So I am paying."
"Nuh-uh, don't you dare guilt trip me. I have just enough money to pay for this, thank you very much." Leo had insisted while already taking out his wallet from his backpack. Dude wasn't giving up, was he now?
"No way, brokeass. I know damn well you're broke."
"You don't! You haven't seen me in damn years, you witch!"
"Watch your tongue." I snapped at him after hearing him call my precious sibling a damn... witch. That was just not acceptable at all. I tried to glare, but apparently it wasn't going through as none of them both had any kind of fear towards me. Well at least Leo that was supposed to fear me right now. I was taller than him, and probably older so...
"Elias, it's fine. I am not offended." Leonora interrupted with a soft sigh as they walked over towards Leo and pressed him back down into his seat as if commending him to sit like a dog. I didn't want to be my siblings pet either so I stayed quiet like they wanted it.

"I am going to go to pay. And you two try to not kill each other. But... well considering what happened in the restroom earlier and Elias got his first ice cream—"
"I did not!" "Nothing happened!" Both me and Leo interrupt Leonora as our face starts burning with a deep red color. Seriously, what was going on with me? A damn heart problem, I swear. I gotta get that checked out really quick before something happens to me. Considering how my ADHD pills have effect on my precious heart.
"Yeah, yeah. Either way. Sit, like good boys would. I am going."
After the announcement, Leonora had vanished from our table between all the other people and towards the counter to pay for our meals. Stubborn little—

Great, now me and Leo were all alone again. Just like in the restroom. Please let it not be just as awkward as it was earlier. Please let nothing happen like earlier. I don't want my damn— never mind.
"Thanks for earlier... and for not telling Leonora." Leo's sudden appreciation and thanking took me off guard. Okay, those two things didn't fit together at all. Leo and appreciation I mean.
"No big deal." I started, looking up but not fully so that I didn't make any eye contact with him before trialing my eyes down towards his clothed and hidden away wrist. "How is it? Still bleeding?" I asked, the fact that I asked that took me off guard as well. Don't show him any concern. He doesn't deserve it.
Leo looked down, rolling up his right sleeve to check up on it, the toilet paper that I had used earlier to made a make-swift bandage still wrapped around his wrist to keep it from bleeding. "Fine I guess... it's not bleeding through the toilet paper so it should be good. I will treat it at home." He said, before reaching out for his wallet again. What was it again?