The plan

After a week of hard thinking and work we've come up with a plan. His warehouse is guarded all the time with 50 men patrolling and taking shifts. We've got a way in during a shift swap but its only a gap of 30 minutes an then we have to have been in and out. The plan is to get me inside unseen, I need to get to his office loft which is at the very top and hide so that I can surprise him when he comes to rest for the day.
I've been training all week, harder than ever. I have tried to stay focus and succeeded until today when Jace came once again and knocked on our door. He keeps trying to break in without succeeding and so now he's taken the traditional approach, knocking at the door. I already knew he was here as the guards had informed me as soon as he set foot on the property. I open the door and as soon as I do he's grabbed me and pinned me against the door hugging me, his face burrowed in my neck. I sigh, this cannot happen, i detach myself from him to see his heart broken face.
"This can never happen, You'll get killed for just knowing me, a lot of people hate me."
He stays silent for a while, "Can we go somewhere a little more private?" He asks sternly obviously irritated by our audience (the guards) I reply with a stiff ok and lead him upstairs. "I love you!" He says as soon as we are in my room. I gasp in shock, love? Again with that word. I turn away from him, "I love you too" I whisper but I know he heard me.
He raps his arms around me and I lean into his embrace, "but I'll get you killed."
"I'm ready to die as long as I get you"
I smile a sad smile.
"I'm staying put, not going anywhere"
I laugh,"I warned you"
"Let me love you.."
"Ok" I say delicately