Teasing Torture

After I fixed things with Logan (the hottie which I socked in the nose) I decided it was time to have a little fun with Jace. Any body who knows me nowadays knows of my love for teasing.
Jace was going to get a little taste of my teasing ability just now and I couldn't wait for his reaction. I laughed an evil laugh while I got dressed into a short mini skirt, crop top and a pair of bright red 6 inch stilettos. I looked in the full length mirror and smiled wickedly.
Hott!
I placed on a light purple silky robe to keep it somewhat a surprise and made my way down to the cellar.
Opening the door, I switched on the main light, dimming it slightly. At this action he looked up.
I strut over to him and reached to untie him and as soon as I had finished he leaped up and snatched my robe off. I gave him a seductive look and walked slowly to the bed in the other far corner of the room. I lay down on my back and opened my legs wide.

"I don't like to be kept waiting Jacey..." I said in a low seductive voice.
His eyes raked over my body slowly.
He took 3 long strides towards me but I closed my legs using my heels to put a bit of distance between us.

"You look-" he started but I cut him off by slamming my heels on the ground and grabbing his T-shirt, pulling him down.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask brushing my lips over his cheek.

"Ye-yess" he stuttered

"How bad do you want this?" I said in a hushed tone.

"So bad" he said gripping my thighs and pulling me closer. I gasp. Lust swam in his now dark hazel eyes.

I stood up griping his shoulders before slamming him back on the bed. I hovered over him. I started kissing his neck inching slowly down his chest. By now he was breathing heavily. Just as I reached the front of his jeans I stood up and started walking away.

"TOO BAD!" I shouted over my shoulder.

As I walked up the stairs I snuck a glance at his face and it was priceless. I burst into giggles as I closed the door behind me.

Too easy.

*******
Okey guys so this was kind of hard to write because I have literally NO dirty mind so I called a friend if mine and he helped me out. I hope you liked it! P.s thats as far as I go with the sexual stuff. Xxx Comments?? Thoughts?? Votesss? NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW, maybe even tonight if I get some comments!