Cars and answers

Today I decided to go fetch my Ferrari from the school and to check up on how the investigation was going. I had Damien drop me off.

"Thanks for the ride." I said sending him a quick wink.

He smirks before driving off in his gray Lamborghini Huracan.
I marvel the retreating car for a moment before spinning on my heel and starting for the school office. I walk in waving to Cassidy as I approached the desk.

"Back so soon?" She asks

"We need to talk... It's important!" I say and suppress a laugh when I see her flinch.

"Lets head out back." She suggests

Finally when we arrive outside I take a deep breath.

"You need to come back to the base."

"What! Why? Did something happen to Lexi?she gasps.

"No, your sister is fine. I need you to come back because my lead says that they are going to start interviewing teachers etc. I can't even run the slightest risk of us being discovered...Oh and I miss you." I say smiling at the end when her whole face lights up.

"YES!! This job makes me feel old!!" She shrieks literally jumping into my arms.

As we head out of the schools doors I suddenly feel like I am being watched and my suspicions are confirmed when I turn around and lock eyes with the hottie who gave me directions when I first arrived. Nearly at the same time we locked eyes he slipped away from my view, disappearing into the school. Curiosity curls through me and I finally give in and start running toward the doors I saw him enter in.
I see him running down the east wing and I quickly catch up to him.

"Hey!! You! Stop-" I said but stopped short when he disappeared from view once again.

Then I was being pulled into a classroom. I struggled against my attacker successfully socking him in the nose with my elbow. He stood up fast and pushed me against the classroom door.

"Stop Trinity!" He says quickly, "I'm with Marcos!"

"Shit I'm sorry!" I say grabbing tissues of the desk and trying to help with his nose.

"Its okey" he replies shrugging it off

"I didn't call for backup." I state

"Marcos sent me here to watch over you Trinity."

"Come back to my chalet we'll get you fixed up and we can discuss this further?" I offer

He starts to shake his head so I add, "We have Starbucks!"

"Hell yes!" He screams

I laugh, "Come on lets get going"

*******
Hey guys sorry boring chapter but I am putting a steamy and surprising touch to the next chapter which is coming out in 1 hour! Love you guys xxxxxxxx PLEASE COMMENT! Means so much! You don't even know!
I also need an editor if anyone is interested? xoxo