Visit to Star Haven, Part I

The next few days past really quickly for both of them. They saw each other rarely now at the Times, Lennox was always in a meeting. They got the chance to have dinner once after their 'first' date. Lennox took her out to vacant lot, for a picnic. They laid under the stars and talked about their lives and where they were heading in them. Both still not sure how this would work out, but enjoying it all the same. Some things are better left unsaid until the end. Lori told Lorraine all bout the dates, like Lennox told Conrad and Forrest who of course told Sloan. It was like little gang was back together again. Forrest was loving it, having everyone in one spot knew what he was about.

"So Forrest you know their aren't any girls to pick up in Star Haven, Unless you count Miss Paula?" Lori said as they all drove home.

"Well love, I'm sure I'll find some lovely high school seniors who wants my gorgeous body." He said as everyone laughed.

"And that would make you a dirty old man." Sloan pointed out.

"It happens darling, I've been called worse." They all laughed again.

"So Ace, where is your mom stating while we stay at your house?" Lennox asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"She's going to Leo's. The Inn was booked out and I don't think these guys would of taken no for an answer. Mom doesn't mind though, it should be fun." She turned her head towards the other. "Have you guys been to Stars Haven?"

"I believe we have, but only once. At that little meat market party your grandparents had for you. We dropped you home." Conrad said.

"Oh, yeah. that party, my boyfriend broke up with me that night."

"He didn't deserve you Ace, your too good for him and pretty much every male."

"That is kind of corny Holt."

"But you love it." They both smiled as the three in the back just watched this little interaction take place.

"You two are made for each other." Sloan said.

"That is correct love." Forrest added.

"I don't know about 'made for each other'; but we are well suited in some ways." Lennox replied.

"Well, there's a lot about Lennox, I'm sure I still don't know about." Lori said smirking a him.

"Oh my dear, there is so much. We shall tell you at some point." Forrest said the other two in the backseat laughed.

"Really? Well Holt, I guess that secret life you have is true the." Lori said as she began to laugh to.

"Oh yes, the secret family I have locked away in France. also you can forget the other family in Australia. Only Forrest knows about that one." Lennox teased.

"You have secret family in Australia? I certainly don't know about it." Forrest said amazed.

"I was joking Forrest."

"Oh well, silly me then." Forrest said putting his sun glasses back on.

"And have I told you yet, that it's to early to be up?" Forrest said closing his eyes.

"The first half hour of the drive, it's all you could say." Sloan said hitting him softly on the stomach.

"Ouch love, that truly hurt." Forrest said, hi eyes still closed.

The rest of the drive was of Forrest sleeping, Conrad, Sloan, Lori and Lennox talking about whatever they could think of. As they drove up to Larraine's house, they woke up Forrest and saw Larraine standing on the porch waiting for them. Forrest got out of the car first followed by the rest of them Lorraine run up to Forrest and gave him a hug.