𝐨𝐧𝐞

CAMI NAVIGATED her way through the streets of London

CAMI NAVIGATED her way through the streets of London. the iconic red buses lined up at the stop, their headlights casting a warm glow on the pavement as the leaves swirled in the soft breeze. cami smiled to herself because she finally was in the city that she had dreamed of, leaving behind the comfort of her hometown.

"guys give me your best smiles!" cami insisted with her camera in hand, she captured the changing colors of the season, the elegant architecture of the buildings, and panned to the faces of the people she knew. Sophia and Clara, her closest friends, who walked in harmony, their smiles making a beautiful photo while the sounds of london grew louder.

The trio's bond was unbreakable, forged together through shared dreams and endless support for each other's dreams. london was the place they all dreamed and they were all finally here. cami continued to pan her camera at all the places she insisted were "aesthetically pleasing" for her vlog.

"gosh! this street has to be the place where i open my bakery." sophia explained while twirling about on the open pathway. cami could sense sophia's imagination was creating where her shop would go and what it would be like. cami slowly turned around to get the full view of the buildings surrounding her to get it for her vlog.

clara playfully teased, "and while we are at it, cami, what if you meet your future husband?" as she adjusted her sunglasses. cami, more puzzled by the sunglasses in autumn than the comment, shot clara a confused look. "oh, come on, arthur!" clara exclaimed, with sophia chiming in with kissing noises. cami, turning off her camera, rolled her eyes, laughing at her two playful friends.

"you both know i was joking, and let's be real, i am never going to meet him anyway," cami said, lifting her jeans to avoid the wet cobblestones. clara shared a glance with sophia, laughing, and caught up to cami, who was walking away from the playful banter, with a smiling sophia trailing behind.

"what's so funny now?" cami questioned, turning her camera on to capture her friends' laughter, finding it a beautiful moment. "oh, you'll see.." sophia and clara said in unison, linking arms with a skeptical cami, leading her towards their apartment.