𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CAMI WAS ALL PREPARED to share her perspective, fully aware that not everyone would totally accept it, but holding onto the hope that some would grasp her truth

CAMI WAS ALL PREPARED to share her perspective, fully aware that not everyone would totally accept it, but holding onto the hope that some would grasp her truth. walking back and forth in her room, rehearsing her words, and checking she had all the evidence she needed on her phone to post later, cami positioned her phone against her favorite candle. after a deep breath, she confidently tapped the play button, ready to talk about the honest truth.

"hi everyone, it's cami here and im sure everyone has heard about what is happening between me and tom. i am going to say my side of the story and reveal the truth about everything. yes i am close with my youtube friends but the fact he singled out just male youtuber friends was mad to me as i don't just have male friends in this industry. i didnt even know we broken up and the fact that he says we are came to a shock to me as he never mentioned the word break up and neither did i. it is true that i nearly kissed a person after a dinner but me and tom did argue and i repeatedly apologised about this while he never accepted it until later on the next day. as everyone knows i was in paris the last two days and the trip cut short as i seen tom having a romantic dinner with this girl, some people have found her but i don't want any hate to her as i don't know her or know if she knows about me and tom. so yes i did ignore toms messages as he cheated on me and i don't know how long that was going on because due to the posts it was clear he was in a relationship when we were with her. hope everyone has a great day love yous."
cami stopped recording processing everything she said and rewatched the video and posted it knowing that people would hopefully understand.

as cami sat watching her video upload to her instagram story, sophia burst into the room, exclaiming,
"let's get dressed, cami, we're heading out!" dressed in her green leather jacket and white dress, sophia's energy was infectious. cami rolled her eyes, groaning,
"i'm too tired." just then, clara joined, wearing a full red outfit and her favorite knee-high boots. "well, we already agreed, so come on, let's go," clara insisted.

with determination, sophia and clara dragged cami up and began tossing outfits at her. sophia, holding up a stunning outfit, exclaimed,
"this is the perfect look for you!" she handed cami a leather jacket, a leather skirt, and a cropped white tank top.
"go try it on!" clara urged, admiring the outfit. cami, mesmerized by the outfit, pointed out, "you're in my room." clara and sophia burst into laughter, revealing their pre drinks had set the tone for a long night.