𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

DRAMATICALLY cami let out a groan, her annoyance growing as the light of her friends phone invaded her personal space

DRAMATICALLY cami let out a groan, her annoyance growing as the light of her friends phone invaded her personal space. cuddled between her two friend, she desperately tried to shake off the memories of the night before.

"wait, wait, wait. did I seriously unleash my inner stevie nicks by singing edge of seventeen last night?" cami questioned, squinting as a phone was right in her face. the nods from her friends were followed by a chorus of giggles that seemed to echo in the room. cami arched an eyebrow, staring at them in disbelief, wondering if they had accidentally took drugs last night or something.

cami let out a groan, her voice muffled as she quickly hide in her hoodie knowing that she probably did something that will haunt her forever. sophia exchanged a knowing look with clara, silently communicating that it was clara who had to break the news to cami.

"alright, brace yourself. last night, you were sorta out of control, cami. and uh how do i word this you sorta had this unforgettable encounter with a certain youtuber," clara explained, struggling to hold back bursts of laughter at the memory of last night.

cami's eyes widened in a mix of shock and intrigue as she demanded, "what do you mean by a moment? and i beg, who else does the moment have in it?!" her curiosity piqued, cami sat upright on the bed, eager to uncover the details of her mess from the previous night.

"you kissed arthur!" sophia blurted out, her eyes widening in shock as soon as the words left her mouth, realising what she has just said. cami leaped off the bed, shooting them a disbelieving look.

"no, no! i couldn't have! i only saw him once last night!" cami exclaimed in a panic, her voice trembling with disbelief as she started pacing back and forth beside the bed. sensing her distress, her friends quickly moved to her side, attempting to calm her down.

"right, well, it was definitely you kissing him in your room, but hey, he might not even remember!" sophia tried to sugarcoat the situation, but her attempt only made matters worse, resulting in a hit on the arm from carla.