𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

CAMI WOKE UP to hundreds of messages, including tom's apology that read, "camilla, i'm truly sorry for my actions last night

CAMI WOKE UP to hundreds of messages, including tom's apology that read, "camilla, i'm truly sorry for my actions last night. can we please talk and try to work things out between us?" she quickly showed it to carla, hoping for guidance. as carla read the message, her eyes darted to arthur's message below, which seemed more sincere than tom has ever been.

arthur's message read, "cami i hope your alright and you are doing well. whatever you decide, know that i care about you deeply." carla, after thinking for a moment, advised cami with what carla thinks is right.

"cami, follow your heart in this. if tom's apology feels genuine, give it a chance. remember, your happiness is key." however, sophia's thought was more direct, "cami, forget about tom. just go for arthur. he seems way better than tom. trust me, girl!"

cami shot a disapproving glance at sophia, feeling annoyed by her upfront advice. as she attempted to focus on tom's message, her attention wavered towards arthur's heartfelt apology, which seems like he genuinely cares.

"i'm going to reply to tom honestly," cami declared, determined to confront the situation head-on. her friends exchanged knowing smiles, silently urging cami to make the right choice that will be right for her. with their support, cami felt confidence about what she was going to do.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

IMESSAGE !

tom 🩷 — tom
camilla — cami

tom 🩷
camilla, i'm truly sorry for my actions
last night. can we please talk and try to
work things out between us?

camilla
hi tom of course we can try to workout
things between us and im so sorry
for what i did.

tom 🩷
i accept your apology but you
probably understand i won't trust
you as much as i did.