14.

ARANYAK

After waking up and finishing the morning schedule, I walked upstairs. Is she still sleeping? She should be. It's only 7 am.

Why I'm fucking hesitating for opening my own room's door? Because she's sleeping inside? I shook my head slightly and hold the door knob before opening the door.

My eyes quickly fall on her sleeping on the bed. A relief sigh escaped from my mouth as I came in the room and slowly closed the door behind. I just fucking need to take a shower. Not a big deal.

I looked away from her and walked towards the bathroom. Now this room doesn't smell or feel same as it does before her arrival. It's now filled with her smell. Fucking smell like.. Jasmine? Jasmine.

Somehow I don't mind. I don't mind if the room filled with her smell. Why should I? Why should I when somehow my mind is occupied by her. No doubt. I don't want this smell to go now. Stay.

I walked in the bathroom and locked the door behind. I'm trying my fucking best not to make a noise.
...

After taking a quick cold shower I wrapped a towel on my lower waist and another one around my neck, still using the edge of the towel to wipe the water from my hair.

It was a quick shower, she's still sleeping, right? I came towards the bathroom's door and opened it before stepping out.

But I'm wrong. I glanced at her as she is sitting on the bed, rubbing her eyes. Her hair was messily placed on her back. Not to take few seconds, before her eyes snapped towards me.

"Morning" I said lowly as she looked at me from head to toe before quickly looking away. Maybe because I'm just only wrapping a towel on my lower waist, nothing else.

"Good morning" She spoke as she glanced back at me. "I didn't thought that you would take a shower here, If I knew, I would go out from the room"

"What are you thinking of doing today?" I asked as she looked at me. "What?" She said slowly as I took a step forward.

"What's your plans for again making me run for you today?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. She stared at me before quickly looking away.

"I didn't ever mean to disturbed you, and you didn't have to come yesterday but-"

" You expected me to ignore the fact completely that my wife is in problem?" She glanced back at me and slowly got off from the bed.

"I wasn't in a problem -"

"What caused for those tears of you? The rain wasn't enough to hide that from me. Nothing ever will be " I said, lowly and walked towards the wardrobe.

"I was just... Nothing. I don't want to ask but... Are you worried about me?" She asked as I took one of my shirt from the wardrobe and turned around to her.

"I'm not worried. I don't want to leave my works everytime and run after you. Because if you are in any trouble, maa will get tensed more than anyone else " I didn't know if I lied or not but ... It's true. I just went after her because maa was worried or..

"Oh" she said as I nooded and headed towards the door. "I forgot to say, I need to go college. Can I? I mean.."

"Marrying me doesn't mean that you have to take permission from me to go to college" I glanced over my shoulder and said slowly before walking out from the room.

SITA

"Marrying me doesn't mean that you have to take permission from me to go to college" his voice echoed in my mind as I stared at the closed door infront of me.